Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An apology to Dave Jones

Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 am

I have been one of your biggest critics, however, I hold my hands up and say well done. You and your staff have done a magnificent job under very difficult circumstances in getting us to the play off final and I must commend you for that. You deserve all the accolades that come your way let's hope we can now finish the job and get into the Premier League - congratulations and well done :ayatollah:

Re: An apology to Dave Jones

Thu May 13, 2010 8:17 am

Well said fella :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:21 am

well done DJ. i wanted him sacked after last season.
i noticed PR took the credit on sky last night.
The stadium, the playoffs etc.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

i like him and hes done a fantastic job with no money...my mate said last night that we were the only club in the football league that didnt sign a player all season if thats true then hes done a fantastic job in such hard circumstances....give him some money which he deserves..............well done bluebirds.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 am

SORRY, But I will eat my words once promoted, EVEN THOUGH DJ YOU HAVE MADE ME A VERY VERY HAPPY MAN TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

RIDDLER DONT YOU DARE TAKE ANY CREDIT :evil: :evil:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Iv critisised is lack of motivation this season,but he as done a good job,so he deserves to stay on,he has made our season fair play to the man.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:07 pm

I still say he is a lucky manager, but if luck gets us to where we want to go then I'll take that and tip my hat in his direction.