Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A ATMOSPHERE

Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 am

it was last night ! it was amazing, even though the "arsehole" was twitching when they went 3-1 up!! i was raving like mad , thinkl everyone was hugging eachother, kissing random people, and i know everyone who entered the pitch were told pre match about it, but it wasn't organised, it was peoples emotions running high and people just went with the flow and got caught up in what was somthing to remember! everyone behaved them selfs, I hope I did and the police and stewards were great!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT A ATMOSPHERE

Thu May 13, 2010 8:14 am

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:17 am

was a pleasure to stand with you ben :lol: :D

Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

haha, just as i left you , you said "they'll score" and as i was having a piss leicester scored :( :(

i was abit down in the dumps so stood in the bar area

what a dramatic end to the game hay :ayatollah:

and we showed the world press and tv we all behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 am

Ben wrote:haha, just as i left you , you said "they'll score" and as i was having a piss leicester scored :( :(

i was abit down in the dumps so stood in the bar area

what a dramatic end to the game hay :ayatollah:

and we showed the world press and tv we all behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i remeber that now. i went for a piss twice in 2nd half, didnt need one, but though if i had a little trickle we might score :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:52 am

at the end of the day , no trouble, everyone had a great night! what more can you ask for! and for a change the stewards and police were polite and treated everyone fine :ayatollah: :lol: