Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MET TG LAST NIGHT

Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 am

We went to the posh seats last night and seen Borley and TG in the lounge before the game,Had a good chat with TG and he really exudes a calm confidence and deffo has got the bug, he was as nervous as me, and those of you that know me will know how f*cking nervous that is.

Bumped in to him again on the way out, he came over and shook my hand and you could tell he's getting right into it, mind you how could anyone there not get caught up in that atmosphere, there was such a bonding and I think we came of age as a club last night, taken the next step up and grown up from a club that was just known for mad fans.

Nothing wrong with a bit of madness,but we need to keep it in check if we want to get to the very top.

Thought the Leicester fans were top drawer last night and those that stayed and clapped our fans almost brought a tear to my already damp eyes, what a night, possibly my best and worse night all rolled into one.

And if Marshall wants to graze his sheep in my garden or borrow my wife once a week, he's only got to ask.

I'm almost getting fed up of going to Wembley, NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Re: MET TG LAST NIGHT

Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 am

any chance i can have your wife for Monday Mornings :3some: while your feeling so genrous gwyn and put my kids on your land tues -fridays lol xxx very well said I was so proud of the players fans and staff last night imagine every game with so much passion ! :ayatollah:

Re: MET TG LAST NIGHT

Thu May 13, 2010 8:40 am

I met him breifly, well spoken and referred to Dave Jones as "the top man" at this moment in time not even Annis could argue with that :lol: