Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Torture

Wed May 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, it was absolute f*cking torture.

Shower of bastards for putting us thorugh that lol

I was at Bankies game, and watching from the clubhouse. First 25 mins magic, it was a continuation from Sunday then bang, whallop, f**k - just like that, Head in hands material.

THEN the f*cking telly goes off so I gets a taxi to my mums, still in despair only to find out that we've scored a penalty through 30 text messages.

Then the two woodwork efforts and the saga of penalties. As usual one of us Jocks pulls us through and everything is ok.

What a f*cking night. The atmosphere was amazing on the TV, even at 1-3 when it would have been easy to loer the plot, the chants were going. DJ mentioned it once again.

Big shout outs to Marshall, done it when we needed it most again. Kennedy who I thought was superb and everybody for working hard even when the heads could have went right down.

This is it guys and girls, the promised land is within grasp.

Everyone.... :ayatollah:

Re: Torture

Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 am

PtB wrote:Well, it was absolute f*cking torture.

Shower of bastards for putting us thorugh that lol

I was at Bankies game, and watching from the clubhouse. First 25 mins magic, it was a continuation from Sunday then bang, whallop, f**k - just like that, Head in hands material.

THEN the f*cking telly goes off so I gets a taxi to my mums, still in despair only to find out that we've scored a penalty through 30 text messages.

Then the two woodwork efforts and the saga of penalties. As usual one of us Jocks pulls us through and everything is ok.

What a f*cking night. The atmosphere was amazing on the TV, even at 1-3 when it would have been easy to loer the plot, the chants were going. DJ mentioned it once again.

Marshall is a premiership goalkeeper, hopefully we can keep hold of him......He will be if we get promoted.... :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Big shout outs to Marshall, done it when we needed it most again. Kennedy who I thought was superb and everybody for working hard even when the heads could have went right down.

This is it guys and girls, the promised land is within grasp.

Everyone.... :ayatollah: