Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My mrs picked me up outside the Ninian!!!! MAD BITCH!

Wed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm

all i heard as i was walking down was some silly cow battering the horn on the car! Turns out it was my MRS! :lol:

About 100 fans sticking their heads and arms in the car singing, chanting patting my head and even kisses from all directions, Horn was doing over time to insitgate the chanting in the streets! was absolutely fantastic!

Although she did say she got a bit worried about 50yds before the pub as people started peering in and coming close to the door, so she locked the car up, and some guy Shouted "This aint f*cking Swansea love, we're Cardiff fans!!!"

fair play - Cardiff fans are the best in the world in my opinion, cant believe everyone was so friendly!

DID YOU PASS MY LITTLE PUEGOET 206 HDI outside the ninian and have a chant with me! lol - cos there was shit loads of you! :lol:

Re: My mrs picked me up outside the Ninian!!!! MAD BITCH!

Wed May 12, 2010 11:30 pm

i was behind you going to the game, you got out singing, i was beeping the horn and her mate got into the passenger seat :ayatollah:

Re: My mrs picked me up outside the Ninian!!!! MAD BITCH!

Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Anyone see a nutcase shouting out of the window of my car asking people to go out into Cardiff after the game in a Black Audi A3? That was my mate who had been drinking all day! He will be in no shape tomorrow