Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark Kenedy

Wed May 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Nobody's given him his fair shout yet. The fella was calm, collected, efficient, and simply superb tonight. Im usually the first to jump on his back, but tonight he dug in deep, kept the players focussed and done the job Dave Jones brought him in to do. The guy deserves a bit of respect for his efforts, and i wanted to thank him personally for his efforts this season! Maybe we wont see him in a playing kit next season whatever the outcome, but i hope he can be an inspiration to the youngsters coming through.....

Thanks Mark. You did us proud tonight, and you penalty was probably the best of the lot!

Good luck at Wembley.

:ayatollah:

Re: Mark Kenedy

Wed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm

found this comment on the Foxes msg board:

"Kennedy is a class act. Waghorn just collapsed. Feel sorry for Kermorgant, and everyone. But we're English, losing to teams on penalties is nothing new." :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 12:13 am

Kennedy is a legend imo. His pen was top notch and he was the first to console Waghorn. I cant fault the man, top signing by DJ.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am

I remember the stick DJ got when we signing him because he was a "free" and a former wolves player but IMO he has been a great buy

Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

I think if we get to the premiership then we'll see the last of Kenedy, but yesterday he was a true gentlemen and and inspiration to youngsters coming up through the ranks. We need to find younger versions of this man somewhere!!! :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

I must admit I have not been his biggest fan but thought he was superb last night

Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 am

and to think everyone slagged kennady off and dj for keeping him!! not so long ago too

just like solano, kennady is a great pro who has played at higher levels, still going and can still do a job even if he's on the bench etc !!!