Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FINALLY MET SOME OF YOU GUYS!!! In the ninian...

Wed May 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Chippy (briefly!) Baz (got his tattoo out in less than 5 seconds! :lol: ) Nuclear Blue, Milli ? Annis (lots to say! :lol: , Cheggers (not much to say!! ;) ) oh and Ben!! :lol: didnt swear as much as he does on here though..... Also saw Claire, but by the time i turned round to introduce myself - she disappeared! and so did every one else i think! lol

Oh, and big shout out to Stuart too. Who sold me a spare ticket for my mate! Top man.

Look forward to the Wembley Coach! and have a proper shout with you all.

Oh, and Annis - YES! I'm 32 - not 62! :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: FINALLY MET SOME OF YOU GUYS!!! In the ninian...

Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Chippy (briefly!) Baz (got his tattoo out in less than 5 seconds! :lol: ) Nuclear Blue, Milli ? Annis (lots to say! :lol: , Cheggers (not much to say!! ;) ) oh and Ben!! :lol: didnt swear as much as he does on here though..... Also saw Claire, but by the time i turned round to introduce myself - she disappeared! and so did every one else i think! lol

Oh, and big shout out to Stuart too. Who sold me a spare ticket for my mate! Top man.

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to Finally meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and you looked well for your age :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I should hae called in...instead of being chased around the retail park by some birds thinking i was the Real Radio Renagade :o :D

Cracking tonight though...never want to go through that again.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Chippy (briefly!) Baz (got his tattoo out in less than 5 seconds! :lol: ) Nuclear Blue, Milli ? Annis (lots to say! :lol: , Cheggers (not much to say!! ;) ) oh and Ben!! :lol: didnt swear as much as he does on here though..... Also saw Claire, but by the time i turned round to introduce myself - she disappeared! and so did every one else i think! lol

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to Finally meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and you looked well for your age :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they do say i dont look 32 - but to say you thought i was sounding even older than that (from forum posts!) is some what of an insult!!! :lol: anyway guys, what a f*cking day, match and result - lets get this coach sorted! cos my pick and shovel won't fit in the car!!!

cheers guys!

Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 am

yeh nice to meet you :ayatollah: even if you do cheat the queue :D

Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 am

nice to meet you too, i was forced by annis to get my body parts out to show you :lol: :lol: :lol: