Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Bull, Caerleon. Dancing in front of the County boys

Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Due to the missus being pregnant (due tomorrow) I gave my ticket to a fellow Caerleonite and went In the Bull in Caerleon tonight, gang of Newport County in there cheering Leicester, singing Nobby Solano songs. When Marshall saved the decicive pen, I dont quite know what happened next (and i was sober) but I am swinging my City top in the air doing a Nobby Stiles meets Tigger bouncy jig in front of them screaming my brains out!!!! It will probably be on facebook somewhere tomorrow as they were filming me!!!

Fair play to them they all patted me on the back as they left!! :ayatollah:

Unbelievable, it was worse watching those pens that watching Paul Bodin hit the bar all those years ago!!!

I have asked the missus can we call our soon to be born son Marshall! She may go for it as a middle name!!!!

I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO ON THE PITCH TONIGHT!!!

Gotta get this boy born before Wembley! Needs to happen in next 5 days to get permission to go!! :lol:

U R MY CARDIFF MY ONLY CARDIFF U MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES R GREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: