Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Three one down when I get home

Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm

What the f*cking hell is happening.

I get back, we're three one down a pub side. I got on my knees and prayed to all the gods, buddha, allah. mohamed, my dead friends, f**k I even prayed to the tv/sat remote controls and tv remote contol be praised, hallow shall be his/her name, we got a penalty and scored.

Now with extra time and shit, if the god of tv remote controls takes us to the promised land, a shrine will be built,. I am praising and worshipping her. If we dont' win SHE WILL BE SACRIFICED, to a jovial Black Sabbath ditty.

Oh sacred TV remote Control, please aid me in my time of need, I humbly beg that you grant my one wish, please oh grey but beatuful one, please let us score. I offer you these 29 packets of AA batteries in your honuor, I will buy more tomorrow.

Re: Three one down when I get home

Wed May 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Fourteen candles lit now.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 pm

WELL THANK f**k FOR THAT !!

GOOD OLD MARSHALL

Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Nige, volcanic ash permting Sam the God of luck will have a home in the Corp or the Ninian.

I couldn' be there tonight but I will be at Wembley if I have to f*cking walk and lick the road clean whilst at it from darkest Bulgaria to Tooting Bec.

We're Cardif, we're serioulsy fucked in the head, too big for our boot's but we love our club. As ol Bill said, football is not a matter of life or death its more important than that.