Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS FUNNY HOW NINIAN PARK

Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Has been Brought up again 2 National news papers Say Dave Jones says Ninian Park was some times like Bear Pit and was Hostile and He would like us tO Create That Tonight.

Wayne Nash Wants us to make it Like Ninian Park was to the Leicester players tonight when they Warm up.

Why are we not allowed to be like it week in week out, what I mean is, v Swansea Our Fans stood all game and Tonight they ARE ALLOWED .

Re: ITS FUNNY HOW NINIAN PARK

Wed May 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Has been Brought up again 2 National news papers Say Dave Jones says Ninian Park was some times like Bear Pit and was Hostile and He would like us tO Create That Tonight.

Wayne Nash Wants us to make it Like Ninian Park was to the Leicester players tonight when they Warm up.

Why are we not allowed to be like it week in week out, what I mean is, v Swansea Our Fans stood all game and Tonight they ARE ALLOWED .

It's almost double 'stand-ards' :lol:

Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Has been Brought up again 2 National news papers Say Dave Jones says Ninian Park was some times like Bear Pit and was Hostile and He would like us tO Create That Tonight.

Being serious it does seem as though the club doesn't mind standing when it suits them.

I have a feeling that something has been said by the Leciester camp about that final 20 minutes against them in the League game.

The crowd got to their players and Jones is looking to utilise that advantage tonight.

Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 pm

If Nash wants the Ninian like atmosphere then swap the Grange and Canton stands ------- simples !!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Tonight that stadium is going to explode with noise. Win or lose, we're going to play our part!

Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:If Nash wants the Ninian like atmosphere then swap the Grange and Canton stands ------- simples !!! :ayatollah:

i im happy with that, its a bloody long walk around to gates 8-9 lol

Wed May 12, 2010 4:03 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:If Nash wants the Ninian like atmosphere then swap the Grange and Canton stands ------- simples !!! :ayatollah:

i im happy with that, its a bloody long walk around to gates 8-9 lol

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: