Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHATEVER THE OUTCOME TONIGHT

Wed May 12, 2010 11:00 am

Wether we make it to Wembley or not, lets get behind the team from start to finish and if we make it or not lets show the players and management our appreciation of what the they have achieved in a difficult season on and mainly off the field.

Its a great achievement regardless what the outcome and i will be the first to admit that i did not predict us even to finish in the top 6 and im know im not alone in that prediction.

So come on if we make it then all well and good and i know our appreciation will be shown, but if the worst case scenario happens then lets still show them the same appreciation they deserve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHATEVER THE OUTCOME TONIGHT

Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am

nobby wrote:Wether we make it to Wembley or not, lets get behind the team from start to finish and if we make it or not lets show the players and management our appreciation of what the they have achieved in a difficult season on and mainly off the field.

Its a great achievement regardless what the outcome and i will be the first to admit that i did not predict us even to finish in the top 6 and im know im not alone in that prediction.

So come on if we make it then all well and good and i know our appreciation will be shown, but if the worst case scenario happens then lets still show them the same appreciation they deserve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: