Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will the Leicester fans be this close tonite ??

Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

No harm was done on Sunday with this amount of segregation ( someone in this pic has got my mobile fone too ) ! :ayatollah:

Re: will the Leicester fans be this close tonite ??

Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 am

There isn't a pic? :lol:

Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 am

oops forgot the pic :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am

If we're looking as though we're going to lose, the police will rush up between the Ninian/Away end.

Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 am

the lad at the bottom of the flag has my mobile that I lost and my calculation is it flew 8 rows of seats out of my shirt pocket when we scored , he thought the Leicester fans threw it at him ! I get it back tonite thank f**k :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 am

Martyn1963 wrote:the lad under the flag has my mobile that I lost and my calculation is it flew 8 rows of seats out of my shirt pocket when we scored , he thought the Leicester fans threw it at him ! I get it back tonite thank f**k :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: You should be more careful where you put it

Wed May 12, 2010 11:08 am

Dafydd wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:the lad under the flag has my mobile that I lost and my calculation is it flew 8 rows of seats out of my shirt pocket when we scored , he thought the Leicester fans threw it at him ! I get it back tonite thank f**k :ayatollah:

thats what Mrs R always says :lol:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:08 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

thats what Mrs R always says :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats not what I heard :old:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:11 am

Martyn1963 wrote:No harm was done on Sunday with this amount of segregation ( someone in this pic has got my mobile fone too ) ! :ayatollah:

800 seats left for segragation :twisted: ridiculuous and a waste of money !

why have a brand new staduim with built in segragation and top of the range cctv, to waste it with stupid amounts of segragationa and stupid amounts of police. they have even bought in dog handlers around the edge of the pitch ! :twisted:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

way OTT if u ask me !

Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 am

you watch spurs v arsenal or man utd v man city and all they have is one line of police and stewards seperating fans

so why can't our jobsworth police do this??? because they want a easyier time proberly!!! jumped up pricks

Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 am

Ben wrote:you watch spurs v arsenal or man utd v man city and all they have is one line of police and stewards seperating fans

so why can't our jobsworth police do this??? because they want a easyier time proberly!!! jumped up pricks

roll on next season if we go up then ? :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

im the kid in the blue, my mate picked up your phone, have u spoken about getting your phone back, if not ill tell u his number so u can get it back

Wed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:No harm was done on Sunday with this amount of segregation ( someone in this pic has got my mobile fone too ) ! :ayatollah:

No chance one side there is 600 seats empty and about 2-400 the other side.

Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

cardiffcityfan123 wrote:im the kid in the blue, my mate picked up your phone, have u spoken about getting your phone back, if not ill tell u his number so u can get it back

I am meeting Francesco tonite to collect it thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 pm

haha ok come on city!! big game today! could change the club if we get to the premiership

Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

cardiffcityfan123 wrote:haha ok come on city!! big game today! could change the club if we get to the premiership

indeed and its soooooo close now ! :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 1:00 pm

annis, is it worth asking for a statement from the police or club to why there will be a segragation of 600 -400 seats either side??? its a joke when you see big games like arsenal v spurs chelsea etc have one seat line of police and stewards??????

because id love to hear them defend thier own bullshit