Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont know how I am going to cope today!!

Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 am

But I have too!!! First baby's due date tomorrow but missus been having twinges and big moves today! Gave my ticket to my mate as Caerleon is just to far to get back to from the match in case she goes into labour. Wish for today we were living in our old house in Canton!!!!!!!!

Gonna be SO emotional and weird watching it live on TV when I am not ON my seat in the Canton end singing my throat raw!!!
Cant even have a beer in case I need to drive to hospital!!! :(

Just BOUNCE THE AYATOLLAH , SING like you have never sung before , ROAR the boys to wembley and all my fellow Canton standers, behind Marshall BLOW to keep that ball from crossing our line, like we did when we played them with 9 men!!!

Come on Bluebirds!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dont know how I am going to cope today!!

Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am

tangledupinblue wrote:But I have too!!! First baby's due date tomorrow but missus been having twinges and big moves today! Gave my ticket to my mate as Caerleon is just to far to get back to from the match in case she goes into labour. Wish for today we were living in our old house in Canton!!!!!!!!

Gonna be SO emotional and weird watching it live on TV when I am not ON my seat in the Canton end singing my throat raw!!!

Just BOUNCE THE AYATOLLAH , SING like you have never sung before , ROAR the boys to wembley and all my fellow Canton standers, behind Marshall BLOW to keep that ball from crossing our line, like we did when we played them with 9 men!!!

Come on Bluebirds!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all the best with the new born mate, hopefully he/she can have the decency to wait til 10pm for her dad though :D
im sure the canton and ninian will be bouncing tonight !"!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

milly44 wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:But I have too!!! First baby's due date tomorrow but missus been having twinges and big moves today! Gave my ticket to my mate as Caerleon is just to far to get back to from the match in case she goes into labour. Wish for today we were living in our old house in Canton!!!!!!!!

Come on Bluebirds!!!

all the best with the new born mate, hopefully he/she can have the decency to wait til 10pm for her dad though :D
im sure the canton and ninian will be bouncing tonight !"!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, if something happens today I'll have my little radio up against my ear while in the hospital!!! Hope its Jason Perry and not Ian bloody Walsh!!!! Otherwise might sneak over The Bull and sip coke waiting for the call!!! Wheres the gas and air???!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 10:19 am

the bull :D
pop over about 5.30 its where all away fans go.

away fans on bus get given the bull, white hart and beleros before city games :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: