Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Excellent result tonight

Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 pm

The Torries getting in :ayatollah:

Any Goverment that award the lazy of this world can f**k off. My way of thinking is .... If you dont want to work then fine but done expect people like me to keep you...... How is it so many Polish in Merthyr? Because local people wont do the Jobs they are doing I.E up the meat factory etc etc ....... Cos the gap between taking low paid jobs and staying in bed all day is to small.....

All the Best Labour .... Oh and SLUDGE mate :D

Re: Excellent result tonight

Tue May 11, 2010 10:12 pm

We'll see how they do.. I hope they can actually help students..

Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Dafydd wrote:We'll see how they do.. I hope they can actually help students..

I just hope people remember the state of this Country when they took over, This is going to take a couple of years to fix a Problem that Labour Caused.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Agree.

All these useless bastards who stay in their houses all day with 6 kids, no job living off hard-working peoples taxes can feck off.

Justice has been served.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 pm

baker wrote:Agree.

All these useless bastards who stay in their houses all day with 6 kids, no job living off hard-working peoples taxes can feck off.

Justice has been served.

Well said Baker, why sould we keep the Lazy bastards hey? I know loads of people in Merthyr who dont work yet they got Brand new cars, what other Country would allow that?

Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 pm

BlueCheg wrote:

Justice has been served.

Well said Baker, why sould we keep the Lazy bastards hey? I know loads of people in Merthyr who dont work yet they got Brand new cars, what other Country would allow that?

same over here in Aberdare too , scrounging twats !!!!!

Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 pm

BlueCheg wrote:

Justice has been served.

I know a guy who lives up the Gurnos, no job, does f**k all and has a Range Rover.

My dad works 48 hours a week and we have a Mondeo.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

The problem with this is, of course, the fact that the children of these waster's will be punished because their parents are wasters. It's horrible to see that, but sometimes has to be done :ayatollah:

I don't agree with all of the Conservatives policies, but like I've said, time will tell.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:25 pm

I agree, You see people with all these kids, and have big houses, and are driving around in Audi TT's. It is'nt right! I just hope they dont f**k the NHS up again.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm

You right Lloyd, I hope they look after the ones who needs to be looked after, not the Smack heads.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Good post bluecheg. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 10:44 pm

wait till they make the cut backs well all be fucked!!theyv'e never give a f**k about the nhs.wait and see!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm

dafydd-ccfc 85 wrote:wait till they make the cut backs well all be fucked!!they've never give a f**k about the nhs.wait and see!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You mean by all the money that has been wasted by Labour on the NHS. Did they spend incredible amounts on Nurses ? Doctors ? Tackling super bugs ? NO NO NO. it has been wasted on pen pushers with a job title ending in coordinators. which carries a higher salary than most fecking doctors.And they do f**k all.
Under Labour they introduced tables which is the worst thing they could have done. Hospitals would rather turn away a high risk patient because it would look bad on there death rate tables.
The NHS is a great British institution and the money needs to be spent wisely, the majority of pen pushers should be given the boot and the money spent on better hospitals and on the Nurses and Doctors who are grossly over worked.
:evil: :evil:

Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 pm

they are all as bad as one another, they are going to have to have really changed from last time if they are going to work .

Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 am

Expect big changes with the NHS. Big cuts. I am glad I am not old at this moment in time. Got told by someone who worked in a hospital under a labour and tory government that under the tory government the cupboards were usually bare.

The people on benefits are a problem and need to be addressed.

Anyone who thinks a Tory government will sort out immigration are kidding themselves. There will be no cap on the number of Eastern Europeans entering this country.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 am

The NHS cupboard has been empty for the last 3 yrs as far as front line services are concerned. My daughter is a staff nurse and in the last 18 months been moved twice as they have mothballed 2 wards in that time but at the same time are building new blocks to house patients at huge expense.
This is the type of waste that needs to be sorted out. The reason for closing the wards by the way was that it is handy to have a few wards closed so that if they want to decorate a ward they can move the patients.
Hope they dont have to decorate the multi storey car park !!!!!

Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 am

Im not politically minded 1 bit. Didnt even bother voting, never have.
Do you honestly think a change in power will sort this country out ?
They are all lying bastards and f**k all will be done as usual

Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

baker wrote:I know a guy who lives up the Gurnos, no job, does f**k all and has a Range Rover.

Baker you haven't mentioned whether the Range Rover is brand new or a £400 15 year old banger.

But on the assumption it is a new car then this fella must be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance Higher Rate Mobility. This allowance is worth £49 P/W and can be exchanged for a mobility car.

To qualify he must be physically disabled, either wheelchair bound or suffer from severe discomfort when walking. If he qualifies then he is perfectly entitled to his transport, if he doesn't then he is committing benefit fraud and you have a public duty to report him to the DWP.

BTW before Labour get the blame for this allowance, it was John Major's Government which introduced the scheme back in 1992.

Wed May 12, 2010 7:57 am

Remember when Maggie was in power and what she done to the south Wales Valleys destroyed them took all the Well paid jobs away the pits and steel works and just made the rich richer, it will happen again it will be the working class who will suffer under a tory government.

Wed May 12, 2010 8:54 am

chegs

its not a tory government

its a tory liberal coalition

a million miles from what annis and you lot wanted

you do know that ?

Wed May 12, 2010 8:56 am

BlueCheg wrote:The Torries getting in :ayatollah:

Any Goverment that award the lazy of this world can f**k off. My way of thinking is .... If you dont want to work then fine but done expect people like me to keep you...... How is it so many Polish in Merthyr? Because local people wont do the Jobs they are doing I.E up the meat factory etc etc ....... Cos the gap between taking low paid jobs and staying in bed all day is to small.....

All the Best Labour .... Oh and SLUDGE mate :D

the tories didnt get in chegs ..the tories have been weakened

its a tory liberal government ..a coalition

unles you and annis know something the tv and newspapers dont ?

Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am

bwoodblue wrote:Expect big changes with the NHS. Big cuts. I am glad I am not old at this moment in time. Got told by someone who worked in a hospital under a labour and tory government that under the tory government the cupboards were usually bare.

Anyone who thinks a Tory government will sort out immigration are kidding themselves. There will be no cap on the number of Eastern Europeans entering this country.

the immigration cap is all bollocks

and the people laid off by job cuts will still have to be paid dole

all bullshit

Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Remember when Maggie was in power and what she done to the south Wales Valleys destroyed them took all the Well paid jobs away the pits and steel works and just made the rich richer, it will happen again it will be the working class who will suffer under a tory government.

what the f**k have Labour and Anne Clwyd ever done to improve the Cynon Valley tho in terms of jobs and developements since the pits shit down and all other industry ceased to exist , and she is still our MP mun , waste of tax payers money she is !!!!

Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 am

its a coalition government chegs

the tories didnt " get in "

the people voted against labour , but they also voted against the tories

if the tories did " get in " they wouldnt be today having meetings with all the liberals in the government they have just agree to

just a few weeks ago it was different

but on election day enough people didnt trust the tories to run the country and thats why we had a hung parliament

simple as that chegs

:ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 am

Sludge wrote:
bwoodblue wrote:Expect big changes with the NHS. Big cuts. I am glad I am not old at this moment in time. Got told by someone who worked in a hospital under a labour and tory government that under the tory government the cupboards were usually bare.

the immigration cap is all bollocks

and the people laid off by job cuts will still have to be paid dole

all bullshit

Yes. It is just a cap on non- EU immigrants. The people complaining about the number of immigrants coming to this country usually moan about Polish plumbers.

People have claimed that some are too lazy to work but fail to mention that Eastern European workers are working for considerably lower prices. Companies are just driven by profits and to maintain greater profits you will employ immigrants who will do the work for half the price. It is just exploitation and the Lib-Conservative government will do little about it.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 am

Well, the IT sector has traditionally had somewhat of a problem.

Under Labour, we saw a rise in non-EU ie Indian IT staff being brought over, getting the handy required visas despite more than skilled contractors being available in Britain.

Such visas were only to be given where the skills were not present in Britain.

Except companies with linkes to software companies in India were playing the system - put every skill under the sun in an advert, advertise £9 an hour rate.

No contractor would take that on, the rate appalling especially given the contractors bear the burdon on PAYE/NI, VAT, Corporation Tax etc.

Bingo! Visa given to Indian fellas. EDIT: And by being paid only expenses to be here, with salary being paid in India, that lost a fair chunk of tax to the British government.

At a trade event, the PCG in their stall highlighted this problem, to lobby government ministers present.

Patricia Hewitt ( herself an immigrant from Australia... )? Her response "we owe them".

John Biffer Prescott? "people complaining about this are racists".

Thankfully the system seems to have been tightened up a fair bit, but given the links of say Mitthal to Labour, does make you wonder.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 am

I cant stand patricia hewitt

20 lib dem seats in government according to radio 4

tory government ?

:lol:

chegs is going to have a heart attack !

Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Remember when Maggie was in power and what she done to the south Wales Valleys destroyed them took all the Well paid jobs away the pits and steel works and just made the rich richer, it will happen again it will be the working class who will suffer under a tory government.

Arthur Scargill destroyed the miners. His sole objective was to bring down the government and he used the miners to try and do it. During the strike the miners and there families were torn apart they didn't have money to put food into there kids mouths whilst that tw*t lived in luxury. Ever since he has lived a life of luxury paid for by every one of those miners.
Maggie was a vindictive person who then destroyed the miners for siding with Scargill.
Most ex miners hate Scargill whilst others foolishly think he was representing them. :cry:

Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
baker wrote:I know a guy who lives up the Gurnos, no job, does f**k all and has a Range Rover.

Baker you haven't mentioned whether the Range Rover is brand new or a £400 15 year old banger.

But on the assumption it is a new car then this fella must be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance Higher Rate Mobility. This allowance is worth £49 P/W and can be exchanged for a mobility car.

To qualify he must be physically disabled, either wheelchair bound or suffer from severe discomfort when walking. If he qualifies then he is perfectly entitled to his transport, if he doesn't then he is committing benefit fraud and you have a public duty to report him to the DWP.

BTW before Labour get the blame for this allowance, it was John Major's Government which introduced the scheme back in 1992.

He's not disabled.
He plays football for Gurnos Estate.
The range rover looks as if it would have cost him at least 40,000 grand

Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

i know who youre on about i think as i went on a stag do with him!!he lives not far from the bottom shop if its the same guy.i think he got left a lot of money by a family member who passed away!!i think his nickname is sammer!!