Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LET'S NOT LET THE NERVES GET THE BETTER OF US.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Admit it, lads; you're all bricking it. So am I to be perfectly honest, but we must make sure that we make the CCS bounce tomorrow night - let's get it rocking, eh?

This is, in my opinion, the best chance we'll get for a long time at promotion to the premier league. When was the last time you could say - without joking - that Cardiff City are joint favourites for promotion to the Premier League?

We proved to ourselves that this whole "12th man" theory is, in fact, very, very true at the previous home fixture against Leicester. If I was a Cardiff player, when we were virtually down to 9 men in the 1-0 win, and heard our fans continuously screaming "Barmy Army" at the top of their voices I would be egged on to produce a performance that Paul Quinn, arguably our worst summer signing, produced against Leicester.

We can do it, we are a good footballing side with AMAZING fans. This is not going to be easy but scream your hearts out, come home from the game with no voice knowing you done your part.

Annis and co. in the 117, get everyone rocking. Everyone who stands in the Canton, me included, let's make some goddamn f*cking noise.

COME ON BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LET'S NOT LET THE NERVES GET THE BETTER OF US.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

baker wrote:Admit it, lads; you're all bricking it. So am I to be perfectly honest, but we must make sure that we make the CCS bounce tomorrow night - let's get it rocking, eh?

This is, in my opinion, the best chance we'll get for a long time at promotion to the premier league. When was the last time you could say - without joking - that Cardiff City are joint favourites for promotion to the Premier League?

We proved to ourselves that this whole "12th man" theory is, in fact, very, very true at the previous home fixture against Leicester. If I was a Cardiff player, when we were virtually down to 9 men in the 1-0 win, and heard our fans continuously screaming "Barmy Army" at the top of their voices I would be egged on to produce a performance that Paul Quinn, arguably our worst summer signing, produced against Leicester.

We can do it, we are a good footballing side with AMAZING fans. This is not going to be easy but scream your hearts out, come home from the game with no voice knowing you done your part.

Annis and co. in the 117, get everyone rocking. Everyone who stands in the Canton, me included, let's make some goddamn f*cking noise.

COME ON BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yr best post ever! C'mon ccfc you can do it.
To our loyal fans-don't stop believing.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:40 pm

im crappin myself....espacially after watching tonights game..... :o

Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 pm

It is most definately your best post Baker but it was 2-1 on that night ;) :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:It is most definately your best post Baker but it was 2-1 on that night ;) :D :ayatollah:

Shit me, got that mixed up :lol: Apologies