Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we get to the final...

Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 pm

How much would a ticket cost? As I said to Milly, I'm missing out on the home leg of the semi's because I don't have the money. If we did get there, would I also be able to buy a ticket from someone? :lol:

Re: If we get to the final...

Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Last season:

Category 1 - Lower tier along the side of the pitch: £74 adults, £37 concessions
Category 2 - Lower tier behind the goal: £62 adults, £31 concessions
Category 3 - Upper and lower tier front rows behind the goal: £50 adults, £25 concessions
Category 4 - Upper tier at the back: £34 adults, £17 concessions
Club Wembley - Premium seats on the middle tier with VIP entrance and bar access, £98, no concessions

Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 pm

And where would you lot be sitting?

Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Cheap seats for me, they were fine for our last 2 visits to Wembley :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 9:22 pm

i enjoyed the cheap seast more than the expensive ones :ayatollah: swansea fans of course wouldn't know LOL LOL

Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Does concessions mean students

Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah concessions are students.

Well the cheap seats aren't so bad.. I think I could afford that if I scraped it together. The only thing is finding someone who would be selling one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Dafydd wrote:How much would a ticket cost? As I said to Milly, I'm missing out on the home leg of the semi's because I don't have the money. If we did get there, would I also be able to buy a ticket from someone? :lol:

Thats whats you end up after years of labour- skint unless u a benefit king!

Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Daya wrote:
Dafydd wrote:How much would a ticket cost? As I said to Milly, I'm missing out on the home leg of the semi's because I don't have the money. If we did get there, would I also be able to buy a ticket from someone? :lol:

I'm 18 and can't find a job. The money I get from Student Finance hardly pays for my living costs. It's gutting.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Daya wrote:

I'm 18 and can't find a job. The money I get from Student Finance hardly pays for my living costs. It's gutting.

Now your fav tories in mate- you will soon get a job.