Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow night please

Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 pm

to all you loyal city fans this is your chance to make some noise dont come round often
may not come around again so sing your hearts out tomorrow for 90 mins and book a sicky for thursday as we will all be celebrating tomorrow night blue army !

Re: Tomorrow night please

Tue May 11, 2010 9:03 pm

mallo wrote:to all you loyal city fans this is your chance to make some noise dont come round often
may not come around again so sing your hearts out tomorrow for 90 mins and book a sicky for thursday as we will all be celebrating tomorrow night blue army !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 9:06 pm

mallo wrote:to all you loyal city fans this is your chance to make some noise dont come round often

Enjoy yourselves. I cant make it due to family/work reasons. Would love to be there with my 2 boys having witnessed years of shit (losing at home to the likes of Barnet and Cambridge and Darlo).

Hope that we do it so i can return to wembley.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Done that studant night aswell should be awesome

Tue May 11, 2010 9:11 pm

you still going to pay me if i throw a sicky in for thursday Mallo? ;)

Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 pm

sam salim wrote:you still going to pay me if i throw a sicky in for thursday Mallo? ;)

i said all cardiff city loyal fans ......................... :withstupid:

Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Damn right. It's gonna be amazing

Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm

For one man who has had to miss some great moment such as the final ten mins at that leicester league game, chopras winner v the jacks, the qpr game that put us in the playoffs and more. To a man loyal to his familly and club. CCFC I ask you to do this for MALLO a true blue

:ayatollah:

Soppy stuff aside.. and do it for me :D

Tue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Tomorow night there is NO EXCUSE for any man woman child (unless of course ther are wheel chair bound!) to be sat on there arse being a spectator!!!

GET behind the boys give the leics lot sumthing to talk about for years to come - 90 mins of us supporting is nothing to what the team will be doing for us on that pitch - we must all be knakcered out by the end of the game giving it out all! :D

Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarmy - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:For one man who has had to miss some great moment such as the final ten mins at that leicester league game, chopras winner v the jacks, the qpr game that put us in the playoffs and more. To a man loyal to his familly and club. CCFC I ask you to do this for MALLO a true blue

:ayatollah:

Soppy stuff aside.. and do it for me :D

NICE ONE BLUE FINGERS CROSSED THIS WAITING NOW IS KILLING ME AFTER WATCHING GAME TONIGHT

RESPECT AND LETS HOPE ITS A GREAT NIGHT TOMORROW AND MANY MANY MORE TO COME WHO KNOWS ! :ayatollah: