Re: Blackpool

Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 pm

6-3 blackpool look so good

Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

We seriously have to win tomorrow night

Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

WATCH THAT JACK COME ON AND SCORE THE WINNER AT WEMBLEY !!

Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm

wales1927 wrote:WATCH THAT JACK COME ON AND SCORE THE WINNER AT WEMBLEY !!

Who - Adam Matthews.............
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm

wales1927 wrote:WATCH THAT JACK COME ON AND SCORE THE WINNER AT WEMBLEY !!

I'll take an own goal off a Blackpool come Swansea player, no pride on that score :lol:

Hope fate is going to take over, Hollaway v Leicester

played very well, lets just hope it aint like this tomorrow ...these play offs do throw up mad games........have to say happy for holloway think hes a great man and breath of fresh air in the game and cant stand billy davies .....unlucky on earnie but if we get there i wouldnt have like to had him on the pitch against us

Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Fair play I tuned in to watch Forest vs Blackpool at 55 mins with the score at 1-0. It is now 93 mins and the score is 3-4, good timing or what? :geek:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Just shows we have to be on the ball tomorrow.

We can't give them a 2nd chance after Sunday.

I did tip the seasiders to get to the final before we played the jacks :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 pm

just watching holloway celebrating with the players, bowing down to them, looks like they all love him, can we say the same? or see the same? :(

Tue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

great result ...but i always say when a team have a good game like that and score plenty they tend to dry up next game...they wont get that many in the final,so maybe they,ve used up a lot of there chances....IF we get through and god i hope our game isnt like that we,ve got a chance .....lets just get it done tomorrow,my nerves will be shot if its close .