Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T coach trip

Tue May 11, 2010 8:14 pm

me n my mate had an audition for COACH TRIP today, we got to the boot camp level, just got to wait now for the checks to be done and i could be on a coach going around europe f*cking off other passengers :ayatollah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coach_Trip

reason for the posting it could be a good advertising chance for all you budding buisness men. PROVODING THEY DONT GET CENSORED.

free tee-shirt :D free advertising :lol:
wont know for a week, if we made it but who knows, we were one of 30 pairs interviewed in cardiff.

the show go's out at 5pm weekdays on channel 4 so good viewing times :lol:

Re: O/T coach trip

Tue May 11, 2010 9:46 pm

That's quality I've also applied for that not so long ago with a matee I love it lol. He got a phone call the other week asking us when were were availablee for did you get that by any chancee? Lol

Tue May 11, 2010 9:55 pm

yeh had the phone call last week, was asked to do the auditions this week as they are moving around the country, the 5th series starts on the 24th of this month so excuse the pun i think you've missed the bus, they have to do criminal/medical checks so it needs time to sort, they are doing auditions in brizol tomorrow think there was about thirty pairs there today in total

Tue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeeeh they said it would be for the 5th and 6th series would be good if you get on good luck!! :ayatolla:

Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 pm

good luck mate

Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 am

yeh if we make the first 7 pairs we would be on the bust day after wembley, could be a very happy bus or a very quiet bus :lol: