Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Somebody Please Clarify This!!!

Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Because the club has not made this very clear.........I have a Stadium Card and paid online for my ticket last week,same as I normally do.I assume that I will only need my card as per normal,and not a ticket to pick up.Is this correct?

Re: Somebody Please Clarify This!!!

CORRECT

Wolf wrote:Because the club has not made this very clear.........I have a Stadium Card and paid online for my ticket last week,same as I normally do.I assume that I will only need my card as per normal,and not a ticket to pick up.Is this correct?

Correct just your Card :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

correct
was concerned so rang them this morning, stating all i had recieved as proof of purchase was my email. what would happen if i get to the ground and have problems, i was assured if i HAD (actually doubting me) purchased my ticket it would be on the season ticket card

Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks Lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:correct
was concerned so rang them this morning, stating all i had recieved as proof of purchase was my email. what would happen if i get to the ground and have problems, i was assured if i HAD (actually doubting me) purchased my ticket it would be on the season ticket card

I bought my Leicester (FA Cup) ticket that way back in January and my stadium card worked perfectly.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

yeh me too, but with so much riding on it im a bit worried lol.
dont want to turn up and end up avin a fight with a steward