Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR PLAYERS TOMORROW NIGHT

Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

I have been told as long as there are No pitch Invasions OUR PLAYERS WILL COME BACK OUT TO DO A LAP OF HONOUR TOMORROW NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13227 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OUR PLAYERS TOMORROW NIGHT

Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been told as long as there are No pitch Invasions OUR PLAYERS WILL COME BACK OUT TO DO A LAP OF HONOUR TOMORROW NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis I am sure the fans will take note but am surprised that there has not been an official announcement on the club website.

But it is great that the club have asked our site to deliver their messages. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have been told as long as there are No pitch Invasions OUR PLAYERS WILL COME BACK OUT TO DO A LAP OF HONOUR TOMORROW NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis I am sure the fans will take note but am surprised that there has not been an official announcement on the club website.

But it is great that the club have asked our site to deliver their messages. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was rung up by the Club and spoke to them in person and Asked if I would back their Request :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I was rung up by the Club and spoke to them in person and Asked if I would back their Request :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I take it it wasnt the riddler on the phone then!

Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

lap of honour lets get the result first boys remember stoke 2002

Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 pm

we will never go on pitch remeber last game of ninian, every 1 singing it but did they.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13227 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we have to win first?