Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

in her black Ka ;)

Re: Thanks Claire

Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:in her black Ka ;)

PAIR OF STALKERS :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ben watch you dont come too close to me at the next roundabout :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ben watch you dont come too close to me at the next roundabout :lol:

The body in the boot makes the car understeer! :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

:lol: :lol: thats it black KA, there was agap, i was gonna shot through. checked the driver, reconised it as our claire, gave her a "beep" and she let me in ! easy as that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Ben wrote::lol: :lol: thats it black KA, there was agap, i was gonna shot through. checked the driver, reconised it as our claire, gave her a "beep" and she let me in ! easy as that :lol: :lol: :lol:
she was worried that you boot was empty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:45 pm

id just come from asda's so the boot was full, but the thought did cross my mind ;)

Tue May 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Ben wrote:id just come from asda's so the boot was full, but the thought did cross my mind ;)
:lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

ill have the car at the ninian 2morow, boot will be empty the lot, is there any cctv in the car park? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if there is i can make out its a domestic, not your typical bundle in the boot and speed off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Ben wrote:ill have the car at the ninian 2morow, boot will be empty the lot, is there any cctv in the car park? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if there is i can make out its a domestic, not your typical bundle in the boot and speed off :lol: :lol: :lol:
JEZZ NEEDS A LIFT TO THE KISMET AND BACK, CAN YOU SORT IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Yer i can too, although the boot will be abit big, she can go in the glove box :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Ben wrote:Yer i can too, although the boot will be abit big, she can go in the glove box :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pmt her then

Tue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

bluddy ashtray, providing its clean

Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:bluddy ashtray, providing its clean

good call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: although if its dirty it doesn't matter, will only add to the dirtyness :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Ben wrote:For letting me out the junction 10mins ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

:lol: no worries!

Tue May 11, 2010 6:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Ben wrote:For letting me out the junction 10mins ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Your gonna get a nasty email ben

Tue May 11, 2010 6:54 pm

HAHA carry on ill set fire to anyone who does

Tue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Ben wrote:HAHA carry on ill set fire to anyone who does

:lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Your gonna get a nasty email ben

He kicked off when Ben wrote on my wall a while back!!!

Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

really? thats intresting :!:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Ben wrote:ill have the car at the ninian 2morow, boot will be empty the lot, is there any cctv in the car park? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I trust you have a fuckin big boot to fit Ridsdale in, he's an ample sized gentleman by all accounts :lol:

Oh. mind you don't drop his wallet on your foot as it'll hurt then you'll be buggered by a load of tax collectors fighting over the contents. :D

Tue May 11, 2010 9:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:in her black Ka ;)

ha ha Claire ....... you have a girls car :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 11:46 pm

hairdressers car :lol: :lol:

Wed May 12, 2010 12:23 am

golf buggy ;)