Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS Atmosphere - tomorrow!

Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

I think we can safely say that tomorrow's game will bring out the best in ALL Cardiff City fans, bouncing off one and other, and creating an atmosphere to literally scare the shit out of the leicester players and fans. We need to rise to the occasion, as we did when we went down to 10 men against Leicester recently, That was one of the best, if not the best time i've ever had in the Canton stand! I'll be there to do it all again tomorrow in row (ii) in the hope we can test the structure of the ground, rock the foundations and make the hair on the back of your neck stand on end! So fellow fans, get into canton early, test your voices pre-match, let the beer & cider flow and bring nothing but positivity, excitement & the loudest voice you can squeeze out of yourself - to get us on the magical road to Wembley.

Good Luck to all associated with Cardiff City Football Club. :ayatollah:

Re: CCS Atmosphere - tomorrow!

Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

I will try my best to get the grange stand going, im sure a few others or here will aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Lets get the stadium rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 pm

if we cant for tomorrow night we never will, i reckon it is going to bouncing though