Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AT LAST SENSE PREVAILS

Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm

IT LOOKS LIKE CONSERVATIVE/LIB GOVT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AT LAST SENCE PREVAILS

Tue May 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Worried about the Libs tho Annis that lot are utter Loonies :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

:evil:

Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Pfft the Conservatives are bad news.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Worried about the Libs tho Annis that lot are utter Loonies :lol: :lol:

A bit Sly, but not as Sly as labour.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

PtB wrote::evil:

:lol:

Good bye Brown, 13 years of hell.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I have a sixth sense. It tells me we are all fucked, especially us in Wales under a Tory government.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Dafydd wrote:Pfft the Conservatives are bad news.

Surely Not as bad as Brown.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I don't know. I think they're both as bad as each other, but I think a conservative government would be worse for me because of the area I live in. I've heard they're trying to scrap Working Families Tax Credits, which would bugger my family over completely because it is a big help to the income of the household.

With no jobs to get into myself (All that I've applied for I've been turned down from), it's really horrible having to watch this. Personally, I like bits of each governments policies, but none of all of them.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't know. I think they're both as bad as each other, but I think a conservative government would be worse for me because of the area I live in. I've heard they're trying to scrap Working Families Tax Credits, which would bugger my family over completely because it is a big help to the income of the household.

With no jobs to get into myself (All that I've applied for I've been turned down from), it's really horrible having to watch this. Personally, I like bits of each governments policies, but none of all of them.

I would be totally against that, i believe it is Labour spreading lies.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

The tories wrecked this country, labour haven't done a great job of fixing it, but the tories will take us further back in my opinion.

Brown is going anyway, so he can be taken out of the eaquation.

At the end of the day, the tories picked up 8 of 40 seats in Wales and 1 of 59 in Scotland - so it's quite clera that our countries don't want them - so why are the lib dems throwing us in with them?

Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Thats the thing - it could just be Labour trying to scare the people because they know that the Conservatives are getting into power.

I think we'll see over the next few months what'll happen. I just hope that their main focus is the economy seeing as everything is getting worse (like the Euro and the cost of the pound)

Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

PtB wrote:The tories wrecked this country, labour haven't done a great job of fixing it, but the tories will take us further back in my opinion.

At the end of the day, the tories picked up 8 of 40 seats in Wales and 1 of 59 in Scotland - so it's quite clera that our countries don't want them - so why are the lib dems throwing us in with them?

The Conservatives are big in England

Luckily in Wales we have a seperate election for the Welsh Assembly, so right now it's a Labour/Plaid coalition still

Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I am Really for A GREAT BRITAIN All of Us United, but sadly that only happens if there is a War.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

I think there's too much of a divide with the Celtic/England thing, so that's why we're only united in times like war.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Dafydd wrote:I think there's too much of a divide with the Celtic/England thing, so that's why we're only united in times like war.

Even then Celtic fans want our soldiers to die :evil:

Tue May 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Nooo not Celtic like that, I mean Celtic as in the Celts (Wales, Scotland, Ireland) :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Dafydd wrote:Nooo not Celtic like that, I mean Celtic as in the Celts (Wales, Scotland, Ireland) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm

this has been a terrible fall for the tory party

a few weeks ago they had it in the bag

now , they are going to be in a coalition with the liberals

and in the background , labour get a new leader who will win over votes from their low support this time

its not good for you tories annis , not in any way at all

and its not that sense prevails...gordon brown , as the prime minister HAD to wait around until the queen was certain a new government was ready

the sun was saying he was squatting in number ten , but they were talking the same old shite they always talk ..totally incorrect

he has to stay till a new government is in place

nothing to do with hanging around at all, it his constitutional right

Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Dafydd wrote:
PtB wrote:The tories wrecked this country, labour haven't done a great job of fixing it, but the tories will take us further back in my opinion.

The Conservatives are big in England

Luckily in Wales we have a seperate election for the Welsh Assembly, so right now it's a Labour/Plaid coalition still

It's the same here with the Scottish Parliament and a SNP/Lib Dem coalition, but all the big decisions are still made in London.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:54 pm

The Lib Dems have sold their soul to the devil. The electorate will never forgive them!

Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Vote Liberal and get yourself a Tory government. That'll be Labours slogan in the next election in a few months time. By then the Tories will have begun the massive cuts and it will soon hit home with people - oops what have we done!!! :lol: :lol:

Lets be fair any Conservative coalition or collaboration with the Liberals is doomed to failure and we will be in another election campaign in short order.

Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Vote Liberal and get yourself a Tory government. That'll be Labours slogan in the next election in a few months time. By then the Tories will have begun the massive cuts and it will soon hit home with people - oops what have we done!!! :lol: :lol:

Lets be fair any Conservative coalition or collaboration with the Liberals is doomed to failure and we will be in another election campaign in short order.

Stop the Lib / Con cuts now.
Wales to lose millions off its budget.
You heard it here first
lol

Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:IT LOOKS LIKE CONSERVATIVE/LIB GOVT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloody foreigners!! :evil:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Sludge wrote:this has been a terrible fall for the tory party

a few weeks ago they had it in the bag

now , they are going to be in a coalition with the liberals

and in the background , labour get a new leader who will win over votes from their low support this time

its not good for you tories annis , not in any way at all

and its not that sense prevails...gordon brown , as the prime minister HAD to wait around until the queen was certain a new government was ready

the sun was saying he was squatting in number ten , but they were talking the same old shite they always talk ..totally incorrect

he has to stay till a new government is in place

nothing to do with hanging around at all, it his constitutional right

Terrible fall for Labour.

Hell of a big swing, biggest in ages.

13 years of discreditted Labour cost them.

Little to no achievements to boast of, resorted to usual smear tactics campaign... "vote for us. we're not as bad as Tories"... negative electioneering due to a lack of ideas and vision...

Brown forced to stay Chancellor as nasty Blair refused to go earlier hence ruining Brown's image.

Brown didn't win election as Labour leader - others withdrew.

Brown never won an election as Labour leader.

Brown failed to get a deal with Libs due to a constant "you must follow our manifesto*, no concessions" view.

* A manifesto roundly rejected by the public.

Labour infighting started already.

Milliband brothers lining themselves up.

Disgraced Blunkett sets his guide dog up as new leader.

Labour turmoil - yet again - a la Foot.

Lib Dems gain popularity due to have a semblance of power now.

Will eat into Labour's popularity as a consequence.

next election, labour could well finish third.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm

the torys have failed to gain a majority

despite brown

a failure

the labour party will now appoint a blair type leader who will cream votes from middle england

the labour party core vote was at its lowest for years , but still held off a tory majority

the torys can dress this up anyway they like

labour will be preventing the tories at the next election from getting a majority

the tories know this

the days of two party politics are coming to an end

Tue May 11, 2010 6:23 pm

YES YES YES HE HAS FINALLY GONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and THE LIBS HAVE AGREED TO BACK THE CONSERVATIVES ON IMMIGRATION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:IT LOOKS LIKE CONSERVATIVE/LIB GOVT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloody foreigners!! :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: AT LAST SENSE PREVAILS

Tue May 11, 2010 6:40 pm

who gives a f**k whos behind number ten their all a bunch of lying robbing cheating bastards,
and will do nothing to save this country, but all they can to line their pockets

Re: AT LAST SENSE PREVAILS

Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

The Conservatives and LibDems have just accepted the biggest hospital pass in political history. I'll give it 12 months before the wheels fall off this little love in (mainly due to infighting within the LibDems).

By then the massive cuts implimented by Cameron will be throwing millions out of work making both him and Clegg the most hated party leaders in history.

In the meantime Labour will elect David or Ed Milliband as leader and will be ready to return with a 60+ majority within 18 months to 2 years and they (Labour) will be in power for at least a generation.