Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

World cup - products that I am refusing to buy

Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Please add to this list of products that should be boycotted as a result of their English bias.

I will start

Mars and the Sun newspaper (both saying Maybe just Maybe with a 2nd star shining)
Kit Kat (fingers crossed)
Carlsberg (even though they are probably running aqdverts in many countries)
lucazade
Next (went to buy a jacket in there and was met by racks of England merchandise in Cardiff)

Others welcome.

Come on ABE

Re: World cup - products that I am refusing to buy

Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

anything english....everything now has a bloody england badge on it so they can whistle dixey!!!.....cant stand them and just as normal the media,tv etc are already shoving it down our throats with all the advets etc ...i mean terry venables singing ffs...get a grip....cant wait till there out again!!!!

Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

d20 wrote:anything english....everything now has a bloody england badge on it so they can whistle dixey!!!.....cant stand them and just as normal the media,tv etc are already shoving it down our throats with all the advets etc ...i mean terry venables singing ffs...get a grip....cant wait till there out again!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

ANYTHING ENGLISH!!!!!

The worst of them so far has to be the El TEL Mars singing advert.

Ceri

cmon USA and anyone else who plays them!

Tue May 11, 2010 2:36 pm

:puke:

Tue May 11, 2010 2:46 pm

the other thing that winds me up is how englands kits get more like 1966 every tournamnet cos they think that it,ll help em win it...i mean this years away jersey is a copy of the red 66.....sad twats!!!..............anyway after seeing capellos 30 earlier they wont win feck all !!!!

Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

To be honest. I'm going for england. I'd much rather see them win it rather than any foreigners.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Any thing ill only buy a kit kat after the world cup (when england fail) there saying will be "give us a break"

Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 625&ref=ts

The USA, Algeria and Slovenia Supporters Club on facebook :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:To be honest. I'm going for england. I'd much rather see them win it rather than any foreigners.

But in sporting terms they are foreginers cos they come vfrom a different country.

I don buy this British thing in sport. Do Germand cheer on the Dutch and Spaniards the Portuguese? They are sporting neighbours but dont want them to do well.

supporting England cant be done sorry. I get too much pleasure when the feck it up and the media turns on them.

Here is hoping at least 3 or 4 sides play to their potential and keep em away from the trophy/

Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

But Spain and Portugal are seperate countries. Like it or not (personally I dont), technically we aren't. Having said that I will not be supporting England

Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 am

Bunk wrote:But Spain and Portugal are seperate countries. Like it or not (personally I dont), technically we aren't. Having said that I will not be supporting England

so are we in sporting terms. I accept the concept on GB/UK but in many sporting events we compete - that akes us rivals and that means I dont want them to do well.