Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OFFICIAL WARNING AND REQUEST

Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

We are seen by the authorities as still the worst in the country and they are well and truelly wrong, we have moved on big time.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm

yes mate we have and shouldnt we be allowed to show how much ?

my daughter (who you have seen) is ten for 5 years now shes been going to the city, she in her short time have seen us get to a fa cup final, play liverpool , chelsea, spurs and arsenal, leave our beloved old ground, been on the brink of the playoffs and now a chance of another wembley final never mind where that might lead., yet still has never witnessed a pitch invasion (for any reason peace, celebration or protest), other than all then one's seen on tv at other grounds.

and it eats me inside we cant follow on in the footsteps of our past fans.
(as you me gwyn and many more on here have in the past). its a sad (nanny state) of affair's.

sorry mate

Tue May 11, 2010 6:38 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:yes mate we have and shouldnt we be allowed to show how much ?

my daughter (who you have seen) is ten for 5 years now shes been going to the city, she in her short time have seen us get to a fa cup final, play liverpool , chelsea, spurs and arsenal, leave our beloved old ground, been on the brink of the playoffs and now a chance of another wembley final never mind where that might lead., yet still has never witnessed a pitch invasion (for any reason peace, celebration or protest), other than all then one's seen on tv at other grounds.

and it eats me inside we cant follow on in the footsteps of our past fans.
(as you me gwyn and many more on here have in the past). its a sad (nanny state) of affair's.

sorry mate

In my Heart I am with you All the Way.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

i know that mate

but it hurts :(

Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

by Forever Blue » Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm
We are seen by the authorities as still the worst in the country and they are well and truelly wrong, we have moved on big time.

Annis I agree we are still seen by everybody else as the worst behaved fans in the country. And that we have moved on in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. I mean what happened after the derby game If that happened 10 years even 5 years ago with them rushing over like they did there would have been a small scale war! That's why I think we should go on the pitch and show them we have changed and have a peaceful invasion! It would be interesting to see a poll on it, not to have a pitch invasion but if people think we should be able to do it. Obviously it would have no repricutions (ie if the majority think we should have a pitch invasion we actually have one).

Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Splottoman wrote:
by Forever Blue » Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Annis I agree we are still seen by everybody else as the worst behaved fans in the country. And that we have moved on in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. I mean what happened after the derby game If that happened 10 years even 5 years ago with them rushing over like they did there would have been a small scale war! That's why I think we should go on the pitch and show them we have changed and have a peaceful invasion! It would be interesting to see a poll on it, not to have a pitch invasion but if people think we should be able to do it. Obviously it would have no repricutions (ie if the majority think we should have a pitch invasion we actually have one).

We prob should have discussed This with the Club as soon as we reached the play -offs, But The Police are also Ready to arrest Our Fans if they do it and if they dont arrest them on the night they say they will at a later date. I would love to be able to go on there knowing there would be No Bad press or no police arrests.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

yeh but we all know if that was the case you would be a face (your fault having it splashed all over your books lol)they would go for

Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:yeh but we all know if that was the case you would be a face (your fault having it splashed all over your books lol)they would go for

Thats why I stayed of the pitch when we beat Leeds at home.
I have been on over 40 other teams pitches in the 80's but have moved on and realise that it just is not accepted nowadays if your Cardiff Fan. I am actually not just helping Our Club, I am trying to stop Our Fans being Arrested.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Everyone on here knows in their heart that there is a minority of City fans who, if there was a pitch invasion, would head straight towards the Leicester fans and that could potentially lead to trouble, the club is trying it's hardest and also some supporters are trying their damndest to repair our image and anyone who believes that there would be a victory tomorrow night followed by a peaceful pitch invasion is quite frankly kidding themselves.

I hope my children get to experience a pitch invasion following City but surely this must also be when we have actually won something. ie promotion.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

yeh like a public service advert from the 70's "charlie say's" lol :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I met Wayne Nash This morning and in the past we have had many difference of Opinions, but I Back him Whole heartedly on This STATEMENT he Has asked us to make on This Forum, THe Rest of The UK will be watching Our Club on Wednesday Night and Especially Our Fans. We are on the Verge OF WHAT WE AS FANS HAVE DREAMT OF ALL OUR LIFES, SO LETS GET THERE EARLY and SHOW OUR PASSION FOR OUR TEAM and at THE END OF THE GAME WIN OR LOOSE SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO OUR TEAM and REMAIN IN THE STANDS and WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK OUT TO APPLAUD THEM.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I won't be there in person tomorrow but have had a good day, I've rebooked my BA flight for Monday 17th organised a resteraunt with a 48" Plasma that will be showing the game live, its on Ring TV in Bulgaria (as is NF Blackpool at the moment) as a condition of booking.

Gwyn, Carl, Annis, everyone really agrees DO NOT GO ON THE PITCH OR BASH leciester fans.

There are many of my friends, I'm 47, who have died over the years that never got to see us at Wembley, how well we've progressed as a club, seen the steps forward we've all made. I'm sure that every single one us here (apart from the younger guys perhaps) have friends who won't see tomorrow. For those Bluebirds, our friends, do it for them and please, please make the f*cking tin top stadium rock from its rafters to its fuckin foundations!

For Our Departed Friends, For Cardiff and for us, MAKE THAT f*cking STADIUM ROCK.

As for Hell, I'm sure all our departed friends will be watching the game on a 100m wide plasma screen with a 1000 gigawatt surround sound system, probably wake the dead or at least blow the guardian out of the hands and the shit out of their skulls.

To tomorrow, nothing else matters

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I met Wayne Nash This morning and in the past we have had many difference of Opinions, but I Back him Whole heartedly on This STATEMENT he Has asked us to make on This Forum, THe Rest of The UK will be watching Our Club on Wednesday Night and Especially Our Fans. We are on the Verge OF WHAT WE AS FANS HAVE DREAMT OF ALL OUR LIFES, SO LETS GET THERE EARLY and SHOW OUR PASSION FOR OUR TEAM and at THE END OF THE GAME WIN OR LOOSE SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO OUR TEAM and REMAIN IN THE STANDS and WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK OUT TO APPLAUD THEM.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I won't be there in person tomorrow but have had a good day, I've rebooked my BA flight for Monday 17th organised a resteraunt with a 48" Plasma that will be showing the game live, its on Ring TV in Bulgaria (as is NF Blackpool at the moment) as a condition of booking.

Gwyn, Carl, Annis, everyone really agrees DO NOT GO ON THE PITCH OR BASH leciester fans.

There are many of my friends, I'm 47, who have died over the years that never got to see us at Wembley, how well we've progressed as a club, seen the steps forward we've all made. I'm sure that every single one us here (apart from the younger guys perhaps) have friends who won't see tomorrow. For those Bluebirds, our friends, do it for them and please, please make the f*cking tin top stadium rock from its rafters to its fuckin foundations!

For Our Departed Friends, For Cardiff and for us, MAKE THAT f*cking STADIUM ROCK.

As for Hell, I'm sure all our departed friends will be watching the game on a 100m wide plasma screen with a 1000 gigawatt surround sound system, probably wake the dead or at least blow the guardian out of the hands and the shit out of their skulls.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Willy, I will thinking of you and I Really hope its Wembley here we come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , Wheres your Avitar ?

Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm

by carlccfc » Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm
Everyone on here knows in their heart that there is a minority of City fans who, if there was a pitch invasion, would head straight towards the Leicester fans and that could potentially lead to trouble, the club is trying it's hardest and also some supporters are trying their damndest to repair our image and anyone who believes that there would be a victory tomorrow night followed by a peaceful pitch invasion is quite frankly kidding themselves.

I hope my children get to experience a pitch invasion following City but surely this must also be when we have actually won something. ie promotion.

granted there could be trouble if there's a pitch invasion. But think about it logically.
We win the first thing Leicester are gonna do is leave! I know I wouldn't stay behind and watch them celebrate!
Secondley if these Cardiff fans wanted to have it off with Leicester it would be easier to go through the seating and attack them side on than to attack them from a lower position and a smaller area. Plus with all the dogs they're deploying I'm sure that would keep them apart. You can't take dogs into a seated area.

We ain't going to agree on this. I just think if there's a pitch invasion you'd all be surprised as it has been pointed out we have changed! Derby is a classic example with there pitch invasion.

How do we expect the authorities to change there opinions when we can't change our own fans views!

Now let's get on with focusing all this passion onto the pitch tomorrow night so we can get to wembley and beat Blackpool!

Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

agree lets get on with supporting the team :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

will be interesting to see what happens now at the end of this forest v blackpool game

Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

Cheers Willy, I will thinking of you and I Really hope its Wembley here we come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , Wheres your Avitar ?

Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Cheers Willy, I will thinking of you and I Really hope its Wembley here we come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , Wheres your Avitar ?[/quote][/quote]

Bollocks, got a bit excited with Blackpool thrashing the nottingham mongs. Willy doesn't like nottingham weedy little doormen who have big mates and lots of them.

My Aviator is here but Owain has a restriction, quite rightly he knows what he's doing, unlike that Timbo tw*t. Did he ever pay you for the bet Owain?

Willy wishes this for his avaitor, my IT folks say no, breaks some law and is offensive to guardian/sun/mirror readers, you know the score. I fancied Debby Harry when I were a young un :lol: :lol

Deborah+Harry.gif

What a babe, a few hairs out of place but hey ho, life favours the brave ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm

loving the fact the club is treating us as adults, the law will b looking for a chance to bad mouth us (so will the english press, in my opinion!)

would love to be there but can't, would be proud to be watching you guys giving the premier teams a taster of the welcome that waits em!!

stay in the stands & sing ur hearts out, theres gonna b thousands of bluebirds in the uk and abroad inc troops fighting, who will be stood shoulder to shoulder with you

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 am

I can't believe people saying if we win win we shouldn't go on the pitch.

Nonsense.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 am

dubai_blue wrote:I can't believe people saying if we win win we shouldn't go on the pitch.

Nonsense.

For the good of the club we should not, surely you understand that.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 am

its a shame really coz all u have to do is look back at all the pics from Ninian Park over the years of all the fans gathered infront of the Grandstand and all the players appearing up in the directors box , the days of the likes of Nathan Blake being carried off the pitch shoulder high on the fans are over . My last time on the Ninian pitch was after we got propmoted with a 0 - 0 draw against Scunthorpe ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 7:29 am

Martyn1963 wrote:its a shame really coz all u have to do is look back at all the pics from Ninian Park over the years of all the fans gathered infront of the Grandstand and all the players appearing up in the directors box , the days of the likes of Nathan Blake being carried off the pitch shoulder high on the fans are over . My last time on the Ninian pitch was after we got propmoted with a 0 - 0 draw against Scunthorpe ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Martyn, i miss those days beyond and it is such a shame, but its what Our Club has asked off us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 am

NOW LETS GET DOWN THERE TONIGHT AND SUPPORT OUR TEAM and MAKE IT DEAFENING FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES FOR 50 YEARS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 am

I'll do the club a deal, I will keep off the pitch and shout my heart out in return they achieve promotion, simple :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I'll do the club a deal, I will keep off the pitch and shout my heart out in return they achieve promotion, simple :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Correct Leeds was No where near as Bad as it was portrayed and that is Why if Our Fans go on the Pitch the Press would Prob do it ALL OVER AGAIN and HANG US.

I was there too. I managed to stay away from the Leeds fans. I wanted to celebrate the moment not goad them or throw stuff at them like many of our fans did. That is probably what would happen if we were allowed on the pitch tonight.

I do wish we could go on the pitch but unfortunately some of our fans can't be trusted.

Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:
dubai_blue wrote:I can't believe people saying if we win win we shouldn't go on the pitch.

Nonsense.

For the good of the club we should not, surely you understand that.

Your opinion on what's good for the club obviously differs to mine, hope you understand that.

FFS, we didn't even get on the pitch when we left Ninian Park, was that also 'for the good of the club'?

Memories are made from this stuff and I doubt very much there would be any trouble, it's the nanny state gone bonkers, and if you don't want to, then don't?