Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST HAD HELL OF A SHOCK

Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm

i heard a knock on the door and answered to find a policeman standing there. He asked if I was Mr. Gwyn Davies, and I said "yes" he then went onto say it looked like my wife had been in an accident, to which I replied " I know, but she's got a great personality".

Re: JUST HAD HELL OF A SHOCK

Mon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

gwyn good to hear you on radio wales earlier talking alot of sense :D

broke up my journey from work stuick oin the m4 :D

it was you right :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:i heard a knock on the door and answered to find a policeman standing there. He asked if I was Mr. Gwyn Davies, and I said "yes" he then went onto say it looked like my wife had been in an accident, to which I replied " I know, but she's got a great personality".

you terrible man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:i heard a knock on the door and answered to find a policeman standing there. He asked if I was Mr. Gwyn Davies, and I said "yes" he then went onto say it looked like my wife had been in an accident, to which I replied " I know, but she's got a great personality".

im gonna nick that one :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 6:35 pm

rob wrote:

im gonna nick that one :lol: :lol:

rob i already did its a classic !