Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NA NA NA HEY HEY.......

Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

When we were all clapping and jumping round signing this yesterday - I f*cking loved it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Sky+ the game and watched it again when got home and it sounded amazing on the TV!

We need to get going Wednesday night - and remind Leicester who they are up against! :ayatollah:

NA NA NA HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: NA NA NA HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Re: NA NA NA HEY HEY.......

Mon May 10, 2010 6:17 pm

NA NA NA HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY NA NA NA HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY

sorry for doing this, but if were going to sing it we need to read it right first :D

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY CARDIFF CITY

Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

sorry for doing this, but if were going to sing it we need to read it right first :D

well if ur bein picky we sing na 8 times :ayatollah:

Na Na Na Na Na Na NA Na hey hey hey cardiff city

Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Used to hear that one all the time back in the early 80's, especially our promotion season of 82/83. Coincided with Bananarama's version of the song.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:Used to hear that one all the time back in the early 80's, especially our promotion season of 82/83. Coincided with Bananarama's version of the song.

Not saying you're wrong but it used to be sung on the old Grange way before that. Original was out in '69 I believe. It's a great chant.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

It sounded awesome @ Peterbrough away in December

Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 pm

LOVED IT HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:25 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Bluebird4eva wrote:Used to hear that one all the time back in the early 80's, especially our promotion season of 82/83. Coincided with Bananarama's version of the song.

Not saying you're wrong but it used to be sung on the old Grange way before that. Original was out in '69 I believe. It's a great chant.

I was born in 69,I didnt go down the City then. :D

Tue May 11, 2010 6:29 am

bring back the old Grange End songs of the early 70's I say ............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" I was born under the Grange End Star " and 1 of the best which Im sure somebody will finish off here
" 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 ..... if u wanna stay alive "

classics :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 am

The Premier 1 wrote:

They were all young around me and couldn't have known that version, they were all singing la la la, la la la, la la la Cardiff City..........

Still sounded brilliant, and out sung Leicester............

Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

The old songs were great late sixties early seventies when i was a lad, forgoton most of the words now but Hallelujah Jimmy Scolour was pretty good.My favorite was When i was young my father said to me son your a city fan........... hope someone can remind me what the rest was.Any older bluebirds out there.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 pm

When I Was Just A Little Boy
I Asked my Mother What Will I Be
Will I Be Cardiff, Will I be Jack
Heres What She Said To Me
Take Your Fathers Gun
And Shoot The Swansea Scum
Forever You'll Be My Son
You'll Always Be A Blue!

Not sure If i've got that right, but thats what I've always remembered it as.

Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm

This is a modern version AfanBluebird.

Tue May 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

I was born in 69,I didnt go down the City then. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: