Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEMBLEY TALK

Mon May 10, 2010 1:39 pm

not liking it guys lets get wednesday over first then we can fill the board with it ,lets not count our chickens or we,ll get hammered by others ,football can come back and kick you in the balls we all know that...im positive about wed but lets not start it before it happens,just my thoughts.

Re: WEMBLEY TALK

Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 pm

totally agree

Mon May 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Same here!!!!

Still cannot forget Sjoke and Leicester will attack us on wed and I pray that we get through this!

God my nerves are shot to pieces!

Ceri

Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Let's banish all talk of wembley until we are 100% there

Mon May 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I cannot agree with you guys anymore!! defo!

Mon May 10, 2010 4:52 pm

BOLLOCKS!!! :lol:

We're fans not bleedin' players!!!
If it were our players and staff that were so assured we're going to win so easily then there would be a little bit of a problem......

But us fans NEED to be in this winning positive vibe so we can LIFT the atmosphere from the very first minute! If we know we're going to Wembley without a doubt, then that means ALL of the fans will be positively charged right from the off on Wednesday! See you all in the Ninian at 6pm!!

que sera sera what ever will be will be......................... :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 4:57 pm

totally agree remember stoke 8 years ago

Mon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm

murphy wrote:totally agree remember stoke 8 years ago

WE ARE NOT PLAYING STOKE, ITS NOT 8YRS AGO, AND THE PLAYERS DON'T HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE AS THE FANS......

We're just staying positive and talking of Wembley to keep the good times rolling!

Chill...... :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Still cant forget stoke tho :( :(

Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Merlin wrote:BOLLOCKS!!! :lol:

We're fans not bleedin' players!!!
If it were our players and staff that were so assured we're going to win so easily then there would be a little bit of a problem......

But us fans NEED to be in this winning positive vibe so we can LIFT the atmosphere from the very first minute! If we know we're going to Wembley without a doubt, then that means ALL of the fans will be positively charged right from the off on Wednesday! See you all in the Ninian at 6pm!!

que sera sera what ever will be will be......................... :lol: :ayatollah:

HAD TO CHECK THE POSTERS NAME THEN THOUGHT IT WAS SADDLES :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Everyone is talking about wembly like we're already there but everyone forgets how good leicester are i no we beat them saturday, and all we gotta do is hold it off but i rekon we should take the game to them the first hour off the game see how Leicester handle the pressure but i cant wait for wednesday now . C'MON BLUEBIRDS !!!!!!! :ayatollah: