Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"IT HURTS TO SEE"

Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 am

On our way to Leicester, when we stopped to pick up Milly,Chippy,Mark Davies and Claire, at Malpas roundabout, there was a large group of fans also waiting to be picked up, Great I thought loads more Cardiff Fans,but as we got close they were ALL MAN UTD FANS, waiting for a coach to go all the way to OLD TRAFFORD :evil:
We need these football fans to Support Our Club, its fans like these that have stopped Cardiff City becoming big in the past.
Bit I dont really want them once were in the Premier, we should have them in the lower leagues.

Re: "IT HURTS TO SEE"

Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 am

I hope they were given the finger

Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 am

Annis, if we go up these are the sort of supporters that would want tickets at our place to see Man u

I'd tell them to f**k right off

Where were these supporters on a cold tuesday night in Halifax :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 am

You should see the coaches outside the Kop Shop when Liverpool are playing.

Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 am

f**k em, wouldn't want them now, would just mean they are glory hunters only interested in Premier League football.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

They'll be saying the things like 'I know how you feel' to Grimsby and Darlington fans well f**k em. :lol:

I don't like Chelsea much but I'm gald they won the league instead of Manure.

Looking foward to FA cup match after we booked our place in Wembley of course :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:03 am

See now I have no problem with these fans, although I would prefer they were city fans but at least they are fans and go to games. Its the armchair prem fans and those in walkabout shouting at the tele that annnoy me, half of them never been to Manchester never mind old trafford.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

Sludge wrote:I hope they were given the finger

More than that :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:See now I have no problem with these fans, although I would prefer they were city fans but at least they are fans and go to games. Its the armchair prem fans and those in walkabout shouting at the tele that annnoy me, half of them never been to Manchester never mind old trafford.

Yeah im with you on this one :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Jez wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:See now I have no problem with these fans, although I would prefer they were city fans but at least they are fans and go to games. Its the armchair prem fans and those in walkabout shouting at the tele that annnoy me, half of them never been to Manchester never mind old trafford.

Dont agree Sorry GLORY HUNTERS.

Mon May 10, 2010 2:10 pm

dont need them tossers :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm

earnieblue wrote:dont need them tossers :ayatollah:

DEF NOT NOW OR IF WERE PROMOTED, They should of been with us before the Sam days.

Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Jez wrote:

I agree with that too. They may be supporting prem teams but they are actually travelling 4 hours to go and watch them. Glory hunters or not, they are footy fans.

It's nothing compared to the thousands of proper 'plastic' fans who 'support' Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea etc who've never actually seen them play and only ever watch them on TV or even just MOTD on a Saturday Night.
Most of them don't even know who 'their' team are playing until it comes on the telly!

Mon May 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

DEF NOT NOW OR IF WERE PROMOTED, They should of been with us before the Sam days.

What will be more annoying is people that will start 'supporting' Cardiff if we get promoted though.
The one's that have never taken notice before that are suddenly lifelong fans.

We need all the supporters we can get, but will they still be here if were to get promoted and go back down again?

Mon May 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Owain wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What will be more annoying is people that will start 'supporting' Cardiff if we get promoted though.
The one's that have never taken notice before that are suddenly lifelong fans.

We need all the supporters we can get, but will they still be here if were to get promoted and go back down again?

Agreed Owain, I hate that false word lifelong fan.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

What's going to happen if we do go up? Imagine we've just been thrashed at Old Trafford and our fans return home only to go in the South Wales pubs to find it full of gloating Man U fans.

There be trouble ahead I tell you.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:22 pm

I have no problem with fans who do chose to go to Man United or whatever. Its the ones who say they support them and go like once a season or not even that.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

fair play if they are willing to travel 250 miles week in week out thats proper support, but its the skyfans that do me

Mon May 10, 2010 3:30 pm

maybe they are manchunians living in cardiff or students etc.........

Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

one of those waiting to be picked up was a boss in work . told me all about his great day in manchester today and if we go up put 5 goals past us next season ! born and bred in llanrumney too but now lives in newport :cry: