Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I KEEP GETTING ASKED THIS QUESTION IF WE WIN

Sun May 09, 2010 8:14 pm

ON Wednesday or the Result goes the right way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WILL WE BE ALLOWED ON THE PITCH ?

I will ask tomorrow, Any Opinions yes/no ?

Re: I KEEP GETTING ASKED THIS QUESTION IF WE WIN

Sun May 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ON Wednesday or the Result goes the right way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they will say no. but f**k it we'll go on anyway :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm

We should say f**k it and go on there. Most teams have done it in the last 2 weeks so why can't we. When i was growing up it seemed to be a regular thing that we were on the pitch :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:We should say f**k it and go on there. Most teams have done it in the last 2 weeks so why can't we. When i was growing up it seemed to be a regular thing that we were on the pitch :ayatollah:

Every week for me in the 80s :oops:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 pm

i think they should let us show our appreciation to the players.
on the pitch in front of the grandstand and the players can stand in the directors box like they did in the 90's.
this time perhaps carl can make it without going arse over tit :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:21 pm

when i was down the CCS in the week, to get my tickets for today, was chatting to a steward about pitch invasions, after what happened at sheff weds, and luton. and he said they were meeting to discuss how to steward the game to avoid any fans entering at the end! i said if we win it will be enevitable and he agreed !!

ON THE PITCH ON TH PITCH :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:We should say f**k it and go on there. Most teams have done it in the last 2 weeks so why can't we. When i was growing up it seemed to be a regular thing that we were on the pitch :ayatollah:

Every week for me in the 80s :oops:

The mid 90s for me when we scored there people seemed to end up on the pitch, i can remember the most of block A just standing on the touchline. Those were the days.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

i'm not sure we should go onto the pitch to be honest, if we'd won promotion fair enough but celebrating on the pitch wednesday might be a bit premature.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

the blue path wrote:i'm not sure we should go onto the pitch to be honest, if we'd won promotion fair enough but celebrating on the pitch wednesday might be a bit premature.

But Surely just getting to Wembley is reason enough or just being last home game of the season, 91 other Clubs seem to do it on the last home game, even Hull and they got relegated :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

If Ridsdale is in attendance then NO.

Over here, it was on the main sport channel but a CSI feed? The Bulgarian studio blokes were having a field day with when it focused on our Pete. I don't understand the language very well but they seemed to be well pissed off that Risdale is still in footballl.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Used to love the going on the pitch at Ninian Park, used to pick up a piece of turf and put it in my pocket everytime, buy the time i got home it had practically turned to sand and dried grass. :oops:

On the pitch wednesday if we win to celebrate another Wewmbley trip. :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:29 pm

I will just follow the lead - as will 20,000 others!!! They CAN NOT BAN US ALL! its just not humanly and financially possible! :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Looking at most team doing at over the weekend we should be able too, but been as we are cardiff city theres no chance that we will be allowed :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 pm

YES EVERYONE ON THE PITCH

but i know a steward down there, last home game of ninian park they expected it but nothing happened and the season before that, but again no-one did nothing apart from me who got onto the pitch the season before and flashed my backside (remember anyone)

anyway he's said on a few times that anyone who entered the pitch would not get banned as they were expecting it being the last game of the season/ninian park

I promise ill be on the pitch if we win wednesday, hope to see a few too :ayatollah: , keep a eye out

but i dout anyone will, city fans have gone soft

Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Looking at most team doing at over the weekend we should be able too, but been as we are cardiff city theres no chance that we will be allowed :evil:

no its no-one ever tries!! too many people who say things and have no bottle

Sun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Ben wrote:YES EVERYONE ON THE PITCH

but i know a steward down there, last home game of ninian park they expected it but nothing happened and the season before that, but again no-one did nothing apart from me who got onto the pitch the season before and flashed my backside (remember anyone)

anyway he's said on a few times that anyone who entered the pitch would not get banned as they were expecting it being the last game of the season/ninian park

I promise ill be on the pitch if we win wednesday, hope to see a few too :ayatollah: , keep a eye out

but i dout anyone will, city fans have gone soft

You're right we have gone soft :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Can't see how they can stop anyone - of they couldn't keep one off against the Jacks what chance have they got against thousands.

Although as much as I love a good pitch invasion :lol: it would be good if they tea could come back out onto the park to get a good send off for the big one, should we be victorious over the two legs.

Then everyone goes on!

Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Ben wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Looking at most team doing at over the weekend we should be able too, but been as we are cardiff city theres no chance that we will be allowed :evil:

no its no-one ever tries!! too many people who say things and have no bottle

Too many prawn sandwich brigade, lets get on the pitch and if i get done, I will fight my case with the other pitch invasions around the country

Sun May 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ON Wednesday or the Result goes the right way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good question annis.

last week at derby they had it organised so that derby fans were kept away from the cardiff fans and they had acces to area in front of main stand.

problem will be keeping city fans away from leicester area.

it should only happen if we win. if we lose it'll be a siege on the away section and that won't be good.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 pm

well said morris

Sun May 09, 2010 9:21 pm

ON THE PITCH, ON THE PITCH :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 9:32 pm

we have been on many a pitch annis best ones to mind orient / worcester / burnley / jacks 80.s / bury / scunthorpe etc :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 pm

I was there that day at Scunthorpe a day i will never forget one of the best days following the City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:05 am

I dont think we should go on the pitch.

Lets be honest we are still one of the most obsessed over clubs for trouble by the media and the FA, the slightest thing and they jump on us, this would just be feeding it, and be assured the pitch invasions of the last fortnight wouldnt get a mention as they write about "cardiff fans on rampage".

Mon May 10, 2010 8:30 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:If Ridsdale is in attendance then NO.

Over here, it was on the main sport channel but a CSI feed? The Bulgarian studio blokes were having a field day with when it focused on our Pete. I don't understand the language very well but they seemed to be well pissed off that Risdale is still in footballl.

Don't tell me he has ruined a club in Bulgaria as well :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 am

I Agree with the Rhooster , stay off the pitch. They will look at any excuse to have a pop at us . If we win ,and invade the pitch we will get hammered by the authorities. Next season first two home games behind closed doors or some bollox like that.
For that reason I think we should stay OFF THE PITCH.
But it would be awesome if the Club could do what Derby did and Cordon of an area for the away fans not to be abused,but allowing the home fans on the pitch to celebrate if we win. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 am

i dont think we should run on pitch either. it didnt happen at stamford bridge yesterday, if we keep off i`m sure players will walk around and come and see us