Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

and 24000 voices need to sing

Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 pm

there hearts out this wednesday,this stadium must shake for the first time,and this is it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: and 24000 voices need to sing

Sun May 09, 2010 5:56 pm

If you got a ticket and are going to sit there like a f*cking dormant field mouse - knock your next door neighbours house and give it to some one who gives a f**k!!!

We need every single person in that stadium Wed. to literally cause a effin earth quake!!!

Nows the time guys - i want to hurry the f**k up and book my nights stay in Wembley! :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:59 pm

It did against the Jacks wasnt you there ? But agreed from the start we must make the CCS shake. Leicester have a lot of young players and that might make them like Rabbits stuck in the headlights. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

IMO we need at atmosphere like the last 30mins or so of the last leicester game but this time for 90mins, everyone that day kicked every single ball. Im already nervous for wed and wont even be drinking to settle the nerves as I have work :(

Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It did against the Jacks wasnt you there ? But agreed from the start we must make the CCS shake. Leicester have a lot of young players and that might make them like Rabbits stuck in the headlights. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i was there

Sun May 09, 2010 6:43 pm

totally agree lads the city fans have got to play their part, we've got to make ccs as intimedating as possible, anyone tells you to sit down tell em to f*ck off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 am

Agreed – lets put the team in the final. No moaning and groaning if things aren’t going our way. They need us, we CAN make the difference. We always go on about players needing to give 100%, well we as fans need to give 100% too. Sing your hearts out!!!!!!

Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 am

I'm up 4 it!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I have been gargling all week ready so i dont loose me voice in the 1st 15 mins! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RULE - IF YOU SEE ANYONE SITTING ON THEIR ARSES AND BEING QUIET - STUN GUN THEM LOL

Bloooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: