Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant help thinking of Stoke in the play offs !!

Sun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm

We beat them away and then lost at home i still remember how bad that felt and dont want to experience it again. It fucked up my summer. The games not over yet boys and i wont disrespect Leicester by celabrating now. Its still going to be tough on Wednesday and i think we are going to be put threw the mill but thats standard supporting the City.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cant help thinking of Stoke in the play offs !!

Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

it always hurts looking back at stoke :cry:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah, I really don't think anyone is under any illusions that the job is finished. Leicester scored 2 against us in a cup tie down here earlier in the season (and this game is going to be like a cup tie) and who says they can't do it again if we let them? We need to stay focused and get behind the team. If we have the right attitude, we'll beat them, and I'm sure Jonesy will make sure the players go out in the right frame of mind to finish the job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Agreed Chief !! :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Stoke was one of the most painful experiences ever, the thought of feeling like that again doesnt bare thinking about, cmon city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Don't say that steve !! stoke was a bark night in my life. :(

Come on city we will do it! :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

See you in the corp at about 5.30 then Chief. And then hope to see you in the globe on the 22nd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Forget about Stoke and think about The Wurzels and those final tense minutes....happy days :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 pm

PtB wrote:Forget about Stoke and think about The Wurzels and those final tense minutes....happy days :ayatollah:

Ok Chief will do!! NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. Wemberly Wemberly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 12:43 am

That was the worst night in my football supporting career.We had done the hard work on our bubble trip to Stoke.........everything was rosy at Ninian until that Stoke goal :cry: ..
I hope I never have to experience that feeling again

Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 am

im not worried at all boys. we got a much better outfit now, the team played well yesterday, looked much classier than leicester

Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 am

It was f*cking horrible!Me and my pal went to both games. I remember feeling elated at Stoke and then on that night with Ali announcing "Keep off the Pitch" etc. We drove back to Aldershot that night and the first thing I think I said was "good Night" as i got out of the Car. Bad memories and yes I am going wed night driving from Ipswich!

I am truly shitting myself.

Ceri

Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 am

Just think how good it felt when Andy Campbell lobbed the Qpr keeper. Hopefully that will be Etuhu at Wembley this year :ayatollah:

Keep positive