Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Referee's and officials for Playoff's.....

Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm

I think its disgusting that all the refs outside the premier league do all the donkey work for 46 games, then when the big ones come up, play off semi's and finals, and the relegation battles etc etc they appoint some premier league ref in - who doesn't know the championship players for toffee, their attitudes and playing styles. These ref's have worked their bollocks off all season, only to have it all taken off them at the last hurdle! i think it's just wrong....... The pinnacle of a referee's career - gone! Do you agree? :?

Re: Referee's and officials for Playoffs.....

Sun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Yes i do i cant stand prem refs in the Championship they strut around as if its beneath them.

Re: Referee's and officials for Playoff's.....

Sun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

If a poor decision costs us though, we'll berate them for not being experienced enough.

Anyway, at least they'll know all about us for next season :lol:

Re: Referee's and officials for Playoffs.....

Sun May 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes i do i cant stand prem refs in the Championship they strut around as if its beneath them.

Gave Jay a hard time today, the last one was a f*cking joke though (his yellow card!) i was almost about to punch my floor standing lamp across the living room - but remembered it cost me nearly hundred quid - so f*cking beat a cushion up instead! :lol: