Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just back from game, Leicester away play off

Sun May 09, 2010 3:41 pm

What a day. Great support and great performance by Cardiff. Richly deserved win.

Fantastic free kick by Whitts and the away stand erupted. That when I bumped into some of the forum members. I sat at the from just behind Sam and Saddam. During the goal celebrations I bumped into Annis and Chegs. Those 2 were not sitting at the front :lol:

Bumped into Claire twice, once in the stadium and once outside the ground as we were leaving. I must ask her why she turned her back on that policeman.

Back to the game, awesome performance by Hudson. MOM without doubt. Some brilliant saves by Marshall, definately Scotlands no 1. Perhaps we should have won it more comfortable but I'm just going to enjoy the moment. I felt Leicester bottled it and were very scared of our attack.

Thik I'm going to enjoy tonight.

Re: Just back from game, Leicester away play off

Sun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Ive got some good pics to put on later Ian. Was a good time had by all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive got some good pics to put on later Ian. Was a good time had by all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope there's a few of Claire amongest them Sam :D :D

Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive got some good pics to put on later Ian. Was a good time had by all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Look forward to them Sam. It was great having a talk with you as well. :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm

There's a few photos here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13078