Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAN OF THE MATCH!!!!

Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

I know sky gave it to whitts and marshall made vital late saves but for me hudson was brilliant, he dominated the back line, he was superb!!!!

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH!!!!

Sun May 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Considering his pace, and the fact that I shit myself every time an attacker runs at him - he did well!! But why did he get the captains arm band back? AHEAD of Bothroyd & Mcphail?

Although i thought McPhail once again played an instrumental part in the center again! I feel so confident in the team when McPhail plays, he usually controls the midfield. and he got some decisive blocks and tackles in. He deserved man of the match - but you can't take it away from Whitts! He was outstanding - as was his goal! :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Marshall my MOTM but Hudson a very close second, thought he was excellent and had his best game for us today. Considering the pace and movement that leicester have compared to Hudson I thought he was exceptional.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Merlin wrote:Considering his pace, and the fact that I shit myself every time an attacker runs at him - he did well!! But why did he get the captains arm band back? AHEAD of Bothroyd & Mcphail?

Although i thought McPhail once again played an instrumental part in the center again! I feel so confident in the team when McPhail plays, he usually controls the midfield. and he got some decisive blocks and tackles in. He deserved man of the match - but you can't take it away from Whitts! He was outstanding - as was his goal! :ayatollah:

You don't need pace to be a great centre half - Tony Adams, Martin Keown, John Terry, anyone..

You just need big balls and the ability to read the game.

Hudson has both and he was awesome.