Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2nd Leg - CCS - Cardiff v Leicester (agg 1-0)

Sun May 09, 2010 2:23 pm

WE MUST GO ALL OUT ATTACK ON WEDNESDAY!

Lets hope we dont just shut up shop and let Leicester back into the game, I'm sure Jones and the team know this, but lets kill this game off. If we score 1st at home, i can't see Leicester coming back. But with Matt Fryatt up front we all know they are gonn start hard and push on as quickly as possible......

Anyway, well done Bluebirds - 1-0 up....
LETS GET TO WEMBLEY! :ayatollah:

Re: 2nd Leg - CCS - Cardiff v Leicester (agg 1-0)

Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm

WE MUST GO ALL OUT ATTACK ON WEDNESDAY!

we are playing leicester :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: couldn't resist :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm

We play much better when we attack, lets kill the game off and have a party before we make our way to Wembley.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

If today is anything to go by, then we'll attack.

Our subs were attack minded when they didn't have to be, even late on we still went for it.

I don't think we are suited to any other style and I'll be amazed if we do anything different on Wednesday.

It'll be f*cking murder sitting thorugh that again though, remember the carrot munchers in 2003?

Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

PtB wrote:If today is anything to go by, then we'll attack.

Our subs were attack minded when they didn't have to be, even late on we still went for it.

I don't think we are suited to any other style and I'll be amazed if we do anything different on Wednesday.

It'll be f*cking murder sitting thorugh that again though, remember the carrot munchers in 2003?

Bad enough today PtB, I'm out Wednesday, got to take every one for dinner as its my last week, will have the poiticians there so can't get pissed, no TV in the restraunt :shock: Think I'll make sure its in early start so can rid of them for 9.45 (two hours ahead here). Going to be a wonderful, evening not, I still have'nt recovered fron the Stoke debacle yet.

Now I see the fuckin ash cloud is heading my way so might not get back in time for the................that which cannot be named :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

All out attack is fine but if not go great if we find out selves down after 10 mins.

Just keep playing how we have been, solid at the back and strong going forward, keep it the same

Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

Bad enough today PtB, I'm out Wednesday, got to take every one for dinner as its my last week, will have the poiticians there so can't get pissed, no TV in the restraunt :shock: Think I'll make sure its in early start so can rid of them for 9.45 (two hours ahead here). Going to be a wonderful, evening not, I still have'nt recovered fron the Stoke debacle yet.

Now I see the fuckin ash cloud is heading my way so might not get back in time for the................that which cannot be named :ayatollah:

I feel your pain mate, I was fortunate enough to get a swap today and away early on Wednesday.

Thankfully(I hope) my weekend off falls on the 22nd......

Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

PtB wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

I feel your pain mate, I was fortunate enough to get a swap today and away early on Wednesday.

Thankfully(I hope) my weekend off falls on the 22nd......

Plan B, I've got one of these all singing all dancing cell phones and three days to work out the damn thing works. I can't even answer the twatting thing before it goes to answerphone and used to be pretty clued on techie stuff but this little b*stard has got the better of old Willy. I should probably load the manual disc thing and have a gander... :?