fair play best keeper in years!!!

well done son, take a bow :ayatollah:

Re: MARSHALL - Fantastic !!

Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm

what a save in the dying seconds top class keeper

Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm

twice as better than wankander :ayatollah:

he's given us a few points this season and a great chance wednesday! i remember norwich fans (dispite shipping 70 goals last season) saying he was a great keeper, i now know why he kept alexander out of the scotish squad!! SUPERB

Sun May 09, 2010 2:23 pm

He was superb all day, I worried early doors with the quality of corneres they have, but even when fouled he was still winning the ball.

For me, special mention to Hudson after a long time out to put in a performance like that, but there was no let downs right through the squad.

Also, well done to Dion Dublin for disagreeing with whoever the co-commentator was(anyone?) - none of the shouts were penalties despite the constant bleating about the McNaughton incident.

Thoguth the ref gave Jay a tough time but that apart he reffed the game pretty well, could have booked Waghorn though.

DJ got everything spot on, and to be fair his subs were great and attack minded. We're an attacking team, no point in trying to shut up shop.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:23 pm

well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Can’t believe the negativity around when we first signed him, he always did well for Norwich whenever we played them. I believed he has saved us around 10-15 points this season. One of our best signings in recent years.

Superb save at the end, one which could send us to Wembley.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Can’t believe the negativity around when we first signed him, he always did well for Norwich whenever we played them. I believed he has saved us around 10-15 points this season. One of our best signings in recent years.

Superb save at the end, one which could send us to Wembley.

well said

i was excited when we signed him, i knew he'd be good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: