Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good luck Bluebirds.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:38 am

All of the Leigh on Sea Bluebirds, that's me :lol: will be glued to the box to watch the Bluebirds gain a first leg advantage by beating the foxes 2-1. Chopra nabs both City goals to send the City faithful home happy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Good luck Bluebirds.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:All of the Leigh on Sea Bluebirds, that's me :lol: will be glued to the box to watch the Bluebirds gain a first leg advantage by beating the foxes 2-1. Chopra nabs both City goals to send the City faithful home happy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Leaving the house now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Good luck Bluebirds.

Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Essex Bluebird wrote:All of the Leigh on Sea Bluebirds, that's me :lol: will be glued to the box to watch the Bluebirds gain a first leg advantage by beating the foxes 2-1. Chopra nabs both City goals to send the City faithful home happy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Leaving the house now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: happy days to all of us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: