Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Bluebirds were successful today at Wembley

Sat May 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Went to Wembley today to watch the FA Trophy final. Barrow (bluebirds) won 2-1 AET, it was odd becuase they had the exact same scarfs as us. With the white and blue bars and the Bluebird at the bottom. Lets home another set of Bluebirds can win again there this month.

Re: The Bluebirds were successful today at Wembley

Sat May 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Went to Wembley today to watch the FA Trophy final. Barrow (bluebirds) won 2-1 AET, it was odd becuase they had the exact same scarfs as us. With the white and blue bars and the Bluebird at the bottom. Lets home another set of Bluebirds can win again there this month.

I bet you really enjoyed it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blue_Lloyd wrote:Went to Wembley today to watch the FA Trophy final. Barrow (bluebirds) won 2-1 AET, it was odd becuase they had the exact same scarfs as us. With the white and blue bars and the Bluebird at the bottom. Lets home another set of Bluebirds can win again there this month.

I bet you really enjoyed it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah was a great day out, sad to see only 21,000 there though. When I went to the first Trophy Final at the New Wembley in 2007 there was over 60,000 there (Kidderminster v Stevenage)

Stevenage only braught about 10,000 today, shocking for a local club.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 pm

so glad you had a good day Lloyd hope it will mean another Bluebirds at Wembley soon :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 pm

I love watching Local Clubs/Small Clubs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:so glad you had a good day Lloyd hope it will mean another Bluebirds at Wembley soon :ayatollah:

cheers mate, yeah had a good day.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 pm

The Blues are going up, the blues are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Can I ask why did you go? Not having a go or anything, just wondering

Sounds a good game, prehaps your a lucky gem for 'bluebirds' at wembley this season :D

Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Can I ask why did you go? Not having a go or anything, just wondering

Sounds a good game, prehaps your a lucky gem for 'bluebirds' at wembley this season :D

My uncle is Secertery at Merthyr Tydfil, and is on the board of the Zameretto League so he gets 2 free tickets every season for the Trophy cup final.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Glad you had a good day, maybe a good omen for us Bluebirds winning at wembley. Just one question do this make you a plastic fan watching on a freebe?