Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

right troops

Sat May 08, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm off to bed, early shift at work so I can get away to watch the game.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves and the boys will bring a good result back to CCS to finish off on Wed.

Give the lads a shout for me, and get fucked out your faces :lol:

Bbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: right troops

Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm

PtB wrote:I'm off to bed, early shift at work so I can get away to watch the game.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves and the boys will bring a good result back to CCS to finish off on Wed.

Give the lads a shout for me, and get fucked out your faces :lol:

Bbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Night cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm

g'nite mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

goodnight paul :ayatollah: