Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Racism !! are we racist

Sun May 09, 2010 7:30 am

Sludge wrote:
the bnp are also seen as a one issue party

mostly because , they are a one issue party

Nobody really argues with that viewpoint Sludge, but we were discussing where abf9 could vote in protest against immigration as is his democratic right.

He chose the BNP which forever other reason is the most natural place to do so even if you or even he finds their ultimate aspirations abhorrent.

I think that is part of the problem, if you want to vote in protest against mass immigration you only really have a choice of the BNP or to a less extent UKIP (but that vote would mainly be seen as a protest vote against Europe) which frankly is a sad state of affairs.

Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 am

Avo wrote:I f*cking hate scumbags, who come in all races, but the current political correctness imposed upon us tries to make us feel empathy for the vulnerable.

The vulnerable include drug addicts, alcoholics, people with mental health issues, people with disabilities preventing them from seeking work, asylum seekers, overseas students. Only a proportion of these actually deserve some help.

I lost my job resulting in losing my home and having to claim benefits and seek assistance from my local authority, but guess what, i didn't fall into any of the above categories.

I am a sane white able to work but unfortunately fallen on hard times bloke. Do i get any government assistance?

Have a guess.

BTW I am sofa surfing between friends now because i'm not vulnerable. Only when i reach rock bottom will i qualify for any assistance.

And people who sneak into the country illegally, are more important than me.

f*cking RIGHT I'M RACIST, I'M BEING IGNORED FOR BEING A SANE WHITE BLOKE.

Avo I actually have a lot of sympathy for people like you. There are thousands of people losing their jobs but finding out they don't qualify for Government assistance because they have paid too much National Insurance!

I think this is huge problem which needs to be tackled.

In the meantime mate you qualify as homeless and you should make a homeless application. Don't be proud go and ask for the assistance you are entitled to. Ensure you tell the council that you have no family or friends that you can live with and they must put you into a hostel (take a letter from whoever you are staying with at present saying you have to vacate within 7 days).

From there you will be found temporary accommodation and eventually a social housing property. It is hard to actually say that Black/Immigrants are shown preference in favour of you because you are white, but what is true is they are more likely to know how to play the system because they are better informed by voluntary groups such as CAB or local immigrant support.

What you need to do is learn the system and tailor it to your needs, you will then find you will be treated the same as everyone else.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 am

Tony, i worked in Housing for 10 years mate i know how the system works.

I am classed as Homeless but that does not give me priority for housing, not even a place in a hostel, unless as i said i am an alcoholic, drug user, prison leaver, refugee, suffering from mental health issues etc. I have applied to the local council for housing but was told what i already know- we can't house you because you don't fit the criteria for a priority need. I told them i would have to sleep rough then as no-one could put me up, their response was "oh well then".

I never said that blacks are shown preference over me, Immigrant however are, they are classed as priority over me in my own country where i have lived all my life paid taxes for nearly 20 years and contributed to my own community and beyond.

The way this system works is you will only receive assistance if you are at rock bottom, people who could be placed at risk are ignored because they have not reached that point. I will not allow myself to reach that stage, but would like to think that some help would be available to me.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:05 am

hey first post!!!! yay now thats out the way..... i understand people are angry at the way they feel they are being labeled. what i find funny about this forum though is how everyone likes to say they are happy and all opinions are welcome.....yet in a thread about free speech and democracy people are being told they cant say what they want because it doesnt fit in with some people...... free speech and expression is great as long as you say the right things!!!!

Sun May 09, 2010 9:20 am

Yes you can as long as you arent abusive to anyone ond at least you respect there views. There are to many personal and vindictive posters around. Sludge has very different views to the majority on here but he is respected because he isnt personal put is respectfull. Welcome aboard first time poster :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 9:26 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes you can as long as you arent abusive to anyone ond at least you respect there views. There are to many personal and vindictive posters around. Sludge has very different views to the majority on here but he is respected because he isnt personal put is respectfull. Welcome aboard first time poster :ayatollah:

thank you. yes i do understand am im very tolerant. sludge is a legend though!! lol. i do symapthize with your original post too i hate the way things are going in this country and were all frustated about it.... thing is we had our so called chance to change with the election and look what happened! sadly our voice is being quitened all the time! :evil: still... :ayatollah: cant wait for the match!!

Sun May 09, 2010 9:33 am

Avo wrote:Tony, i worked in Housing for 10 years mate i know how the system works.

I am classed as Homeless but that does not give me priority for housing, not even a place in a hostel, unless as i said i am an alcoholic, drug user, prison leaver, refugee, suffering from mental health issues etc. I have applied to the local council for housing but was told what i already know- we can't house you because you don't fit the criteria for a priority need. I told them i would have to sleep rough then as no-one could put me up, their response was "oh well then".

I never said that blacks are shown preference over me, Immigrant however are, they are classed as priority over me in my own country where i have lived all my life paid taxes for nearly 20 years and contributed to my own community and beyond.

The way this system works is you will only receive assistance if you are at rock bottom, people who could be placed at risk are ignored because they have not reached that point. I will not allow myself to reach that stage, but would like to think that some help would be available to me.

Avo really feel for you mate. Sometimes i think there for the grace of god, This could happen to anyone a chain of events could easaly lead any one down this path.
Its a scandal you cant get the help you need its enough to drive you to drink, but then you will be entitled to the help you deserve ,thats mad saying that but its true.
Keep your chin up mate good luck the system stinks.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:07 am

morning

My point on this is that I think the view that eveyone is always talking about immigrants isnt backed up by the voting figures

I used to work in construction , the fellas would read the fecking sun every day ...any little story and that paper would blow it up and you would have a couple of the lads moaning ..and the rest reading the sport on the back pages !

the bnp siad that the country was sick of immigration ( I am pissed off with the scroungers , but we need some immigration , thats certain ) yet how come the increase in their vote was only 1 percent ?

taking that , it means if last time 1 person in 100 voted bnp , this time ..after all the bad publicity and gordon brown offending that woman ...2 people in 100 voted bnp

so it seems that whilst immigration and the problems of muslim extremists and people taking the piss is a worry for people ....its not as big a worry for the country as some people think

Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 am

Sludge wrote:morning

My point on this is that I think the view that eveyone is always talking about immigrants isnt backed up by the voting figures

I used to work in construction , the fellas would read the fecking sun every day ...any little story and that paper would blow it up and you would have a couple of the lads moaning ..and the rest reading the sport on the back pages !

the bnp siad that the country was sick of immigration ( I am pissed off with the scroungers , but we need some immigration , thats certain ) yet how come the increase in their vote was only 1 percent ?

taking that , it means if last time 1 person in 100 voted bnp , this time ..after all the bad publicity and gordon brown offending that woman ...2 people in 100 voted bnp

so it seems that whilst immigration and the problems of muslim extremists and people taking the piss is a worry for people ....its not as big a worry for the country as some people think

well no there are other things and reasons that people voted and the papers and news have gone all out on the immigration issue so it does seem the whoe country is saying this is the single most important issue there is.

thats the problem too people are conditioned in a way by the news and papers after all that is the main source of information to some.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 am

also i live in canton and round the corner there is a mosque.. there have been stickers up all over the area telling muslims not to vote! just thought id chuck that in there.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

The Labour party spent millions supporting fascist groups like the UAF. They have turned their pet media on
the BNP, and made supporting them a 'racist act'... So the British mindset is very anti-BNP. Dont confuse that
with people not being worried sick about immigration. Millions of people would sooner swallow hard and believe
Labour or Tory statements on their intentions to curb immigration than vote for a party that has been tarred as
evil, despicable, stupid and ugly. Sad in one way, because our MP's have proved that they are anything but reliable
and are in fact corrupt lying cunts.

The British people have been massively conned into believing Racism is a major worry in this country. Is it f**k!!
Britain is NOT a racist country, we are a tolerant bunch, and most of us are fully aware that the early immigrants
into Britain have helped mould the country in a positive way. But whats so f*cking bad about racists?? really??
HUMAN NATURE has always put man against man, village against village, country against country, colour against
colour etc etc. SO WHAT?... the vast majority of us have moved on from those baser instincts and just see people
for what they are, regardless of anything else. Those racists amongst us are a very small minority. I'm of Maltese
extraction and have no problems with Racists at all, f**k em, they're just a bit daft. Give me an hour with a racist
and his head would be spinning. I'm a nice bloke, he'd realise he's got something fundamentally wrong in his mindset.

Alternatively, I could scream 'RACIST SCUM' at him, spit at him, throw a few punches, call him evil... erm, I dont think
I'm going to change his views that way though am i??

The immigration policies of this country are absurd, they are crippling the country and turning it into a haven
for murderers, rapists, thieves and child molesters from all over the world. Not only that but we house them too??
It IS a MAJOR issue. But the establishment dont want it to explode in their faces so they are pulling out all the stops
to convince British people that to be anti-immigration is just a little bit racist. Poor old 'bigoted' Mrs Duffy is the
perfect example!!

Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

Mrs.Duffy I forgot about that Nazi :roll:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

abf9 wrote:Mrs.Duffy I forgot about that Nazi :roll:

That incident is the perfect laughable example of where Britain stands today. There WILL have
been hundreds of thousands of people watching that who would have thought she really was a
bigoted racist. I'm surprised a mob of 'anti-fascists' haven't been round her drum and turned it
over.

I'm surprised the pricks havent dug up Clive Dunns grave cos of his catch phrase on Dads Darmy

"They dont like it up 'em you know Sir!""... give them fuzzy wuzzys a taste of cold steel"

EVIL RACIST b*stard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Correct me if im wrong put isnt Clive Dunn still alive chief ? :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

excellent post nuclearblue i share your views totally, the 3 main partys are burying their heads in the sand pretending there ain't a problem scared shitless to speak up and do something about it because labour has created an enviroment where anyone that does voice concerns is branded a racist, facist right wing extremist.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:34 pm

browns comments to that woman were offensive but for every person that said she wasnt a bigot , I am afraid that there was another who thought she was

I happen to think there was nothing wrong in what she said but once she went to the daily mail and sold her story , the advantage had been lost

remember that the press and tv went bonkers on that story ( and brown had nobody to blame but himself the idiot ) but the claims that the bnp would gain massively from that story and labour would suffer simply didnt happen

in fact the labour voters in the key marginals were even more determined to get out and vote

it had little effect on the vote level

Sun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Sludge........ This is what our squatter of a Prime minister thinks of his own supporters. He looks down on any one who is hard working, proud ,He is supposed to represent the hard working class of this country that is what Labour is all about. Gordon Brown is the Bigot. He wasnt even elected by us and even tho he was butt fucked in the election he still sits in no 10 like a down and out squatter. And he is looking at any way he can to stay there even though the majority of this great land has voted to remove him. The man is immoral with no interest of the people of this country he is obsessed with foreign affairs and to see how many more immigrants and mostly undesirables at that he can ship in. He wastes billions abroad whilst he is bankrupting our nation. In short he's a Scottish Peter Ridsdale. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 am

browns on his way now

all politicians cling to power

have people forgotten maggie ??

she came out with her famous " we go on " speech after the first tory leader viote ..then a few days later walked

and you must remember that the person who replaced maggie ..major ..was also NOT elected by us either until after the election ..he won an internal tory election

the labour party will soon see the back of brown , a new leader will be in place

Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 am

You know where I stand on all this. NOW is the time to act and for the goverment to as well. Other wise you'll end up like Sweden.
CLICK LINK BELOW
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=143_1174632413

Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

a.follower wrote:hey first post!!!! yay now thats out the way..... i understand people are angry at the way they feel they are being labeled. what i find funny about this forum though is how everyone likes to say they are happy and all opinions are welcome.....yet in a thread about free speech and democracy people are being told they cant say what they want because it doesnt fit in with some people...... free speech and expression is great as long as you say the right things!!!!

You can say how you feel, I have No probs whats so ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 am

a.follower wrote:

well no there are other things and reasons that people voted and the papers and news have gone all out on the immigration issue so it does seem the whoe country is saying this is the single most important issue there is.

thats the problem too people are conditioned in a way by the news and papers after all that is the main source of information to some.

Morning Sludge, I do believe if any of the main parties had spoken out and said they would really stand up to immigration and close the borders and stand up to Brussels, they would of Won the election.

Tue May 11, 2010 1:55 pm

abf9 wrote:What I like about this board is people have differing views but never get an absolute slagging for it.If it was Mike`s board there would be large amounts of flak.
Swansea fans come on and have a few comments made as do County fans like Milly,but everyone seems to have a laugh.
Top site Annis :ayatollah: :old:

very true so childish on there if you disagree with some of their opinions you get banned with no explanation !!

Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

YES YES, YES YES YES, :ayatollah:

IF BY DEFINITION MY WISHES (SEE BELOW)

i want british houses for british people
i want british taxes to fund british people less fortunate
i want british hospital beds for british people
i want british jobs for british people
for wanting britain to remain british

MAKE ME OUT TO BE A RACIST THEN BY f**k, YES IM A RACIST

GREAT first post nuke

Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

A points system would be the best option in my opinion. Have got no problem with immigration as long as they take jobs in industries that need them.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Why was Redcar Steelworks shut down? :x

Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm

By Christ the amount of posters on here now saying what i said in my origanal thread " if by my opinions they call me a racist then i a am a racist" A lot more are willing to say the same. Eveyone nowadays is to frightened to say what they feel because of being branded a racist but no one should. We live in a democracy and we should say what we like. 8-)

Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Avo wrote:I f*cking hate scumbags, who come in all races, but the current political correctness imposed upon us tries to make us feel empathy for the vulnerable.

The vulnerable include drug addicts, alcoholics, people with mental health issues, people with disabilities preventing them from seeking work, asylum seekers, overseas students. Only a proportion of these actually deserve some help.

I lost my job resulting in losing my home and having to claim benefits and seek assistance from my local authority, but guess what, i didn't fall into any of the above categories.

I am a sane white able to work but unfortunately fallen on hard times bloke. Do i get any government assistance?

Have a guess.

BTW I am sofa surfing between friends now because i'm not vulnerable. Only when i reach rock bottom will i qualify for any assistance.

Well said mate............and I know a lot of people in your situation,this is not uncommon.I am afraid there is going to be civil unrest shortly.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Wolf wrote:[quote="Avoid f*cking hate scumbags, who come in all races, but the current political correctness imposed upon us tries to make us feel empathy for the vulnerable.

Have a guess.

Well said mate............and I know a lot of people in your situation,this is not uncommon.I am afraid there is going to be civil unrest shortly.[/quote]

Second that good post. And to be fair there are to many scroungers and layabouts that are not immigrants that can work but wont that's for sure