Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE LOSE

Sat May 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Not to be pesimistic but whens the best time to lose in these play off's ? that's if we did lose

i mean would it hurt more losing in the semi finals against leicester or losing at wembley ?

i thought long and hard about this and still cannot think which would be most disappointing . what you lot think ?

Re: IF WE LOSE

Sat May 08, 2010 5:55 pm

we wont lose..................simple :D

Sat May 08, 2010 5:56 pm

It doesn't matter we're going to win anyway :ayatollah:

I don't know, I was thinking that before. I'd hate to go to Wembley and lose it, but again I'd be forever wondering 'what if' if we didn't make to the the finals. It would be pretty gutting either way I think.
Let's just hope we can win!

Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Speaking to a sheff united fan earlier, he said when you go all the way to Wembley and loose its the worst feeling you could ever have as a football fan :roll: i hope we dont have to experience this

Sat May 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I dont give a flying f**k who we got in the final.....

When Cardiff City play to their potential we can AND WILL overcome either of them!

Bluebirds are going up - WAY TOO EXCITED for tomorrow! :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm

If we lose we will have to look at automatic next season. The teams coming down next year aren't as strong as the ones who came down this year.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:45 pm

to be honest, losing in the FA Cup final never felt like a loss on the way back home. I was so proud of my team even to get that far.
Yes, it would have been great had we won, but I was not that depressed about the loss.
Much more at steak now though, I think I would be more upset should we not get to Wembley, better to be a finalist than an also ran, as it were. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: