Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Supporters on the pitch at Leeds

Sat May 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Before the final whistle....

Dock the fuckers points!!

Re: Supporters on the pitch at Leeds

Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Before the final whistle....

And will all their fans be arrested ?

Sat May 08, 2010 4:10 pm

i f*cking hate the scum.............even more than the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Took them long enough to get out of League 1, they almost bottled it again

Sat May 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Before the final whistle....

And will all their fans be arrested ?

Probably not Annis. I dread to think what would happen if some of our jubilant supporters got onto the pitch AFTER the game on Wednesday to celebrate getting to Wembley.

Think of the arrests and banning orders. Certain Coppers/FIO's would be coming in their pants!!

Sat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm

According to Mr Bates in the paper yesterday any fans who invade the pitch will be banned for life, if thats the case they wont have anyone watching then next season :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Was in the car listening to talksport when they run on the pitch. All they was saying was fans running on the pitch to celebate, no sights of trouble. But if it was us on the pitch they would have a different outlook :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:34 am

I was thinking exactly the same but then we are Cardiff. Laws and regulations go out the window where we are involved. :x

Sun May 09, 2010 6:08 am

There has now been at least 7 pitch invasions in the last 3 weeks, lets see the out come.

Sun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

IF everyone invades the pitch on Wednesday if we win - They CAN NOT arrest us all! :lol: thats just laughable .........

If they did - the club would definitely go bust - so if we invade the pitch - then we have to make sure there is thousands of us on there!!!!!

ON THE PITCH, ON THE PITCH ON THE PITCH ! :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

I can't understand everyone on here who's saying that Leeds fans ran on the pitch to celebrate yet nobody will receive banning orders as it was just good humoured, yet if it's Cardiff fans, banning orders will be handed out like confetti. That's nonsense. If a lot of our fans run on the pitch after the final whistle on Wednesday, there will be no banning orders if there is no trouble. And there will be no reason for any trouble, not if we're at Wembley and people run the risk of missing that game. The lad who ran on to hug Chops in the swansea game, harsh as it was, was an isolated incident