Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BEST...NEWS ARTICLE...EVER.

Sat May 08, 2010 2:59 pm

richgiggsy.jpg

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BEST...NEWS ARTICLE...EVER.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Another Welsh Man U fan. Tosser.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Another Welsh Man U fan. Tosser.

My brother mate, and my dad's from Manchester, my mums from Cardiff. I support Cardiff, he supports Man United.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

baker wrote:

My brother mate, and my dad's from Manchester, my mums from Cardiff. I support Cardiff, he supports Man United.

Too easy to support United. Glory Hunter.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
baker wrote:

Keep your gob shut fella if you have nothing decent to say :thumbleft:

Sat May 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Armchair supporters i call them.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm

at least he named the tortoise after a welsh man :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm

baker wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
baker wrote:My brother mate, and my dad's from Manchester, my mums from Cardiff. I support Cardiff, he supports Man United.

Take your own advice Baker.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:41 pm

What have I said now :lol: Christ

Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 pm

baker wrote:What have I said now :lol: Christ

Your reply to Wilts sounded like a threat. Not a good way to try and make friends here isit.

Sat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Your reply to Wilts sounded like a threat. Not a good way to try and make friends here isit.

Let's not start picking on him again :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Owain wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Let's not start picking on him again :lol:

Doesnt do himself any favours though, does he?

Sat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm

claire wrote:
Take your own advice Baker.

Take your own advice Claire. LOL..... :boxing: :boxing: :naka: :read: :idea:

Sat May 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Glory hunting tw@t

Sat May 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Slightly off topic but if my daughter had been born a boy he would have been called Earnshaw. Also I plan to call our new dog Ninian.

BTW both are Welsh and have nothing to do with Manchester.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:56 pm

earnie earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 7:22 pm

[quote="baker"
Keep your gob shut fella if you have nothing decent to say :thumbleft:[/quote]
f**k off you prick

Sat May 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Make me fella :D

Sat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:[quote="baker"

f**k off you prick[/quote]
Is that you and your daughter in your avatar? How would you feel if I called her a tosser? Yet I'm still being perceived as the bad guy. Outrageous.

Sat May 08, 2010 7:35 pm

baker wrote:Make me fella :D

You really are a sad little keyboard warrior. Get a f*cking life. Says it all that you are related to a Man Utd fan-if CCFC were in the lower leagues you'd be a Man U fan.

Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

baker wrote:

f**k off you prick

Is that you and your daughter in your avatar? How would you feel if I called her a tosser? Yet I'm still being perceived as the bad guy. Outrageous.[/quote]
Yes it is my daughter. Call her what you like. She is a CCFC fan living in Hampshire despite all her mates being CFC/MUFC fans.

Sat May 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Baker - I dont think you were out of order. and found the story quite ammusing. People are free to so support which ever club they want too. Just because some one is from Cardiff doesn't mean they have to follow them! although I do, I was a massive fan of Leeds Utd when i was in school and growing up. But as you grow older i guess you see the light!!

Gareth - your answer was alittle abrupt and harsh - he was only sharing a story with us. Dont be so hard on the guy. I also didn't think any of the posts here were, or sounded like they were threats at all - just looks like others are shit stirring to me....

Cant beleive fellow Cardiff fans talk like this to each other. FFS guys - aren't you on the same team. :?

Sat May 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Merlin wrote:Baker - I dont think you were out of order. and found the story quite ammusing. People are free to so support which ever club they want too. Just because some one is from Cardiff doesn't mean they have to follow them! although I do, I was a massive fan of Leeds Utd when i was in school and growing up. But as you grow older i guess you see the light!!

Gareth - your answer was alittle abrupt and harsh - he was only sharing a story with us. Dont be so hard on the guy. I also didn't think any of the posts here were, or sounded like they were threats at all - just looks like others are shit stirring to me....

Cant beleive fellow Cardiff fans talk like this to each other. FFS guys - aren't you on the same team. :?

Great post.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:Baker - I dont think you were out of order. and found the story quite ammusing. People are free to so support which ever club they want too. Just because some one is from Cardiff doesn't mean they have to follow them! although I do, I was a massive fan of Leeds Utd when i was in school and growing up. But as you grow older i guess you see the light!!

Great post.

Yep.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
baker wrote:

f**k off you prick

Is that you and your daughter in your avatar? How would you feel if I called her a tosser? Yet I'm still being perceived as the bad guy. Outrageous.

Yes it is my daughter. Call her what you like. She is a CCFC fan living in Hampshire despite all her mates being CFC/MUFC fans.[/quote]
My brother lives in Manchester, he comes back a few days a year to come see us.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Apologies if i've offended anyone-just making a point about plastic fans. The plastic man u fans will probably blag ccfc v man u tickets next season (if we go up) which will mean that me and my 2 boys wont be able to go (i've lived in exile for 20 years and watched us v the crap teams unlike those plastics)

Sat May 08, 2010 9:00 pm

anyway, im glad your brother found his tortoise :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 pm

My brother isn't a plastic fan, though. That's where your out of order, your judging someone who you don't know.
He has a season ticket and goes to most away games, he is a very, very big Man United fan, not someone who watches them on Sky Sports.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm

baker wrote:My brother lives in Manchester, he comes back a few days a year to come see us.

No wonder he couldn't find his tortoise for a year then, he was in bloody Manchester :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm

rob wrote:anyway, im glad your brother found his tortoise :ayatollah:

:lol: Cheers!

Though, I'll let you all in on a little secret... it was actually my dad who found him he lying b-tard! He also DIDN'T buy thermal imaging goggles and even if he did Tortoises are cold-blooded :lol:

This is the local newspaper I have to put up with !! :lol: