Sat May 08, 2010 11:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08PP7tlXLY&NR=1

Re: We did not run

Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08PP7tlXLY&NR=1

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We did not run Soul crew

Sat May 08, 2010 5:12 pm

If my son ever deliberately got involved in football violence, I'd sling him out. Behaviour like this must make their parents/children very proud...................

Sat May 08, 2010 6:01 pm

tomcat wrote:If my son ever deliberately got involved in football violence, I'd sling him out. Behaviour like this must make their parents/children very proud...................

cant watch them 24 hours can you :?:

Sat May 08, 2010 7:13 pm

rob wrote:
tomcat wrote:If my son ever deliberately got involved in football violence, I'd sling him out. Behaviour like this must make their parents/children very proud...................

cant watch them 24 hours can you :?:
be proud be blue

Sat May 08, 2010 9:16 pm

I just find the idea of grown men goading the police into charging them pathetic, some people need to wake and smell the f*cking coffee. I have over the (40) years experienced the full range of emotions watching City, from total elation to total disgust. The disgust has been brought on by experiencing (sadly)some of the pissed/drugged up moronic gobshites with fuckall between their ears performing and dragging our club through the gutter. I certainly don't expect or want out club to become the home of the prawn sandwich brigade, just a place I can be proud of.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:28 am

very very true,taser the fuckers i say