Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LATEST INFO AT CARDIFF CITY

Sat May 08, 2010 10:43 am

Over 14,500 Season Tickets SOLd plus about 500 Premier Seats = 15,000 Season Tickets, Since it was announced or you def heard the Riddler was leaving on Thursday 27th May 2010 at the EGM, over 4,500 were Sold.

Last Season 15,100 Season Tickets were Sold for THE WHOLE OF THE SEASON, plus 900 PREMIER SEATS.

Premier Seats are down by nearly Half, there are 2,500 AVAILABLE, IF WE GET PROMOTED THEY WILL PROB ALL SELL(GLORY HUNTERS),if WE Dont then I believe we should Only have about 1,000 MADE AVAILABLE.
All monies from them go straight to Paul Guy and Mike Hall.

Re: LATEST INFO AT CARDIFF CITY

Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:Over 14,500 Season Tickets SOLd plus about 500 Premier Seats = 15,000 Season Tickets, Since it was announced or you def heard the Riddler was leaving on Thursday 27th May 2010 at the EGM, over 4,500 were Sold.

Last Season 15,100 Season Tickets were Sold for THE WHOLE OF THE SEASON, plus 900 PREMIER SEATS.

Premier Seats are down by nearly Half, there are 2,500 AVAILABLE, IF WE GET PROMOTED THEY WILL PROB ALL SELL(GLORY HUNTERS),if WE Dont then I believe we should Only have about 1,000 MADE AVAILABLE.

Thats good on the 'general tickets' but I'm suprised with the drop in premier seats. I though most had signed up for 5 years and i know a few who have upgraded. If we DON'T go up the club really need to sort this out.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Over 14,500 Season Tickets SOLd plus about 500 Premier Seats = 15,000 Season Tickets, Since it was announced or you def heard the Riddler was leaving on Thursday 27th May 2010 at the EGM, over 4,500 were Sold.

Thats good on the 'general tickets' but I'm suprised with the drop in premier seats. I though most had signed up for 5 years and i know a few who have upgraded. If we DON'T go up the club really need to sort this out.

Tim, they have been inundated with complaints and hundreds have left saying it was a RIP Off.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:50 am

are thet still charching the 1200 quid initial payment then 120 notes a month???

Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Tim, they have been inundated with complaints and hundreds have left saying it was a RIP Off.

Shit thats bad news.

Now would be a good time for the club to pick up the phone and offer them some incentives to take it back on.

400 x £1200 per year is money the club can't afford to lose.

Offer free advertising, vouchers for club shop, day with the players in training, free use of the meeting rooms, at the club, free meals - this wouldnt cost the club an awful lot. they don't have to piss off the ones who've already committed as they can give them this as well as a thankyou.

God I'd love to run the marketing there. :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 11:02 am

[quote="Lawnmower"][quote="Forever Blue"][quote="Lawnmower"][quote="Forever Blue"]Over 14,500 Season Tickets SOLd plus about 500 Premier Seats = 15,000 Season Tickets, Since it was announced or you def heard the Riddler was leaving on Thursday 27th May 2010 at the EGM, over 4,500 were Sold.

All monies from them go straight to Paul Guy and Mike Hall

Tim, they have been inundated with complaints and hundreds have left saying it was a RIP Off

Shit thats bad news.

Now would be a good time for the club to pick up the phone and offer them some incentives to take it back on.

Offer free advertising, vouchers for club shop, day with the players in training, free use of the meeting rooms, at the club, free meals - this wouldnt cost the club an awful lot. they don't have to piss off the ones who've already committed as they can give them this as well as a thankyou.

God I'd love to run the marketing there. :ayatollah

all premier seat income goes to pmg so i think they will be affected more than the club.
the whole set up is a rip off it is vastly overpriced my own view is that they should make the central area of the stand an exclusive club for people who can afford it and offer the rest of the stand at about 600- 700 for a season ticket that way i think it would sell better and allow the club to reduce the debt to pmg a lot quicker to the point that a couple of years down the line that income reverts to the club.
they should also look at the compass contract as that is another income stream they could do with retrieving.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

Tim, they have been inundated with complaints and hundreds have left saying it was a RIP Off

Shit thats bad news.

God I'd love to run the marketing there. :ayatollah

all premier seat income goes to pmg so i think they will be affected more than the club.
the whole set up is a rip off it is vastly overpriced my own view is that they should make the central area of the stand an exclusive club for people who can afford it and offer the rest of the stand at about 600- 700 for a season ticket that way i think it would sell better and allow the club to reduce the debt to pmg a lot quicker to the point that a couple of years down the line that income reverts to the club.
they should also look at the compass contract as that is another income stream they could do with retrieving.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Something needs to be done Steve.

Am i right in the assumption that the Jacks/ospreys have 2000 joint Premier club members ? I'm sure thats what they had when the Library was first built

Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 am

They need this URGENTLY SORTING OUT and IF WE DONT GO UP, THEY WILL BE BEGGING PEOPLE.

Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Would I need to take money today if I get a one? Or do I pay next month??

Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Would I need to take money today if I get a one? Or do I pay next month??

You pay One instalment today then 2 more over the next 2 months.

Sat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:Would I need to take money today if I get a one? Or do I pay next month??

You pay One instalment today then 2 more over the next 2 months.

Thanks Annis! :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Left it very late but ordered my season ticket today plus my ticket for the second play off game.

Sat May 08, 2010 12:23 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Left it very late but ordered my season ticket today plus my ticket for the second play off game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Left it very late but ordered my season ticket today plus my ticket for the second play off game.

Same block as you i think mate, 117.

Can enjoy more pints at half time with you

:ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:29 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Same block as you i think mate, 117.

Can enjoy more pints at half time with you

:ayatollah:

Yes it is Chris, look forward to seeing you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:36 pm

e ticketing wanst all the money now?!?! any ideas?

Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:e ticketing wanst all the money now?!?! any ideas?

ring the ticket office.

Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

on the phone now I'm going grandstand 206 W7 any good ??

Sat May 08, 2010 5:07 pm

steve davies wrote:all premier seat income goes to pmg so i think they will be affected more than the club.

they should also look at the compass contract as that is another income stream they could do with retrieving.

Totally agree.

For the life of me I can't understand why someone would want to pay £1,200 just for the privilege of handing over another £1,200 P/M to watch 2/3 football matches in each month of the season.

Over priced just doesn’t begin to describe it and it would be better to have premium grandstand tickets costing £1,000 for the season and fill the stand up.

Even at that ‘knocked down’ price the club would raise over £2m per season to pay off PMG.