Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not going to the game?

Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am

For those who are not going to the game tomorrow, where will you be watching it?

Re: Not going to the game?

Sat May 08, 2010 10:30 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:For those who are not going to the game tomorrow, where will you be watching it?

GREENFLY BEDWAS - 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 am

I am the victim of my mrs selfishness!! It's her son's birthday. She told me "by all means go to Leicester - you just won't have a home to come back to". How selfish is that?? She told me she wished her kids were important to me. I told her they are, just not as important as Cardiff City. She asked me if that implied to her as well. I told her "don't be so silly. If City son't pay their tax bill there'll be no more Cardiff City for me to follow anymore, but I'll still need someone to do my cooking, cleaning and ironing". Funny how I haven't had sex since then??

So, I shall be watching the game at the Duke of Clarence.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 am

Mr Davies wrote:I am the victim of my mrs selfishness!! It's her son's birthday. She told me "by all means go to Leicester - you just won't have a home to come back to". How selfish is that?? She told me she wished her kids were important to me. I told her they are, just not as important as Cardiff City. She asked me if that implied to her as well. I told her "don't be so silly. If City son't pay their tax bill there'll be no more Cardiff City for me to follow anymore, but I'll still need someone to do my cooking, cleaning and ironing". Funny how I haven't had sex since then??

:lol: :lol: Silver Tongued Cavalier.. :ayatollah:

Like the old joke..

My Mrs says I love Cardiff more than her, ...Cardiff !!, I love fuckin Swansea more than I love you

Sat May 08, 2010 10:43 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:I am the victim of my mrs selfishness!! It's her son's birthday. She told me "by all means go to Leicester - you just won't have a home to come back to". How selfish is that?? She told me she wished her kids were important to me. I told her they are, just not as important as Cardiff City. She asked me if that implied to her as well. I told her "don't be so silly. If City son't pay their tax bill there'll be no more Cardiff City for me to follow anymore, but I'll still need someone to do my cooking, cleaning and ironing". Funny how I haven't had sex since then??

Like the old joke..

My Mrs says I love Cardiff more than her, ...Cardiff !!, I love fuckin Swansea more than I love you

She was kicking off big time that I "even thought of going to Leicester" before adding "what if it was your daughters birthday?? Would you go then??" I told her "don't be simple, my daughters birthday is in June - the seasons over then!!"

:lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am

Mr Davies wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Like the old joke..

She was kicking off big time that I "even thought of going to Leicester" before adding "what if it was your daughters birthday?? Would you go then??" I told her "don't be simple, my daughters birthday is in June - the seasons over then!!"

:lol:

Oh dear - i can see a frustrating few weeks ahead for you :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am

:lol: :lol: ouch!!!!

Sat May 08, 2010 11:01 am

I've told her I don't care what happens I'll be going to Wembley if City are in the final.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:06 am

i hate women who think you should drop everything for THIER kids , they should be lucky enough somones taking them on

Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 am

Mr Davies i found your replies funny as f@@k!!! - see you in the Duke :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Jez wrote:Mr Davies i found your replies funny as f@@k!!! - see you in the Duke :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny - and true as hell!!