Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Britain gone wrong?

Sat May 08, 2010 9:10 am

This is an example of how Britain has gone wrong.

This is Lahore, Pakistan:

And this is Dewsbury, United Kingdom:

Says it all doesn't it?

Re: Britain gone wrong?

Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am

Those Ninja's are a bit shit, I thought they were supposed to be stealthy!!

Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 am

I have been saying this for quite a time and believe I am right in what I have experienced living in muslim countries.

I honestly belief the next generation of muslims will reject their own way of life. At the moment we have a culture living here who no other than to cover themsleves up. This culture though is a minority within their own group and are trying to hold on to what they think is right. Their grip is losing it but we as outsiders dont see that.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I have been saying this for quite a time and believe I am right in what I have experienced living in muslim countries.

I honestly belief the next generation of muslims will reject their own way of life. At the moment we have a culture living here who no other than to cover themsleves up. This culture though is a minority within their own group and are trying to hold on to what they think is right. Their grip is losing it but we as outsiders dont see that.

Interesting because even in the photo above, the first lady with traditional dress and headscraf is walking with her 2 children who are dressed in western school uniforms.

I honestly believe you cannot have intergration whilst there is a continuous tap of new immigrants coming in. By the time the 2nd generation has intergrated the community is back to square one with the new arrivals.

The only way to intergrate is to stop the new arrivals who will always be playing catch up.