Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool v Forest predictions

Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 am

Who's watching this game later?

Who will we be playing in the final if we can beat Leicester?

I'm hoping Forest I think, we should be able to beat both teams but I wouldn't want to play Blackpool in the final really. Too much of an underdog having just made the playoff's and they'd be overflowing with confidence.
Having said that, I wouldn't really mind who it was if it meant we were in the final!

Re: Forest v Blackpool predictions

Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

Blackpool 2 - 1 Forest today, with Forest winning 2-0 in Nottingham and going on to face, and eventually get beaten by Cardiff City in the final!!

:ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

blackpool at home always a hard place for any team to go...... im going to say.... 2-0 to the seasiders... theyve done the double over forest this year and i can honestly see them in the final....

Sat May 08, 2010 9:08 am

I just cannot work this one out.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 am

boyosback wrote:blackpool at home always a hard place for any team to go...... im going to say.... 2-0 to the seasiders... theyve done the double over forest this year and i can honestly see them in the final....

True, Forest didn't look too convincing when we played them, although we didn't either.
It should be a good game anyway, but I agree I can see a Blackpool win

Sat May 08, 2010 9:10 am

forest 1-0
meet us at wembley, bluebirds 1-0 up.............
earnie has a penalty in 95th minute to draw level, he misses on purpose, then runs over to our section and crowd surfs around 30,000 of us doing the :ayatollah:
then signs for us and beats drogba and rooney to next years golden boot :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Blackpool v Forest predictions

Sat May 08, 2010 9:28 am

1-1 for me and 2-0 to forest at the city ground.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 am

im gonna go for 2-2
I really dont like 1st legs away. i have always believed if your home first, you can do the damage before your away tie.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 am

Mr Davies wrote:Blackpool 2 - 1 Forest today, with Forest winning 2-0 in Nottingham and going on to face, and eventually get beaten by Cardiff City in the final!!

:ayatollah:

Same here!!!! :P
Great minds think alike!!!!!! ;)

Sat May 08, 2010 10:56 am

0- 0

blackpool win at forest to go through